+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I text him and say I miss him?

Should I text him and say I miss him?

Should I text my guy and say I miss him already? Will he have the idea of winning and (to my knowledge, they like chasing) stops the chase?

But I'm also worried that if I don't text to say I miss him, he will think I'm really not missing him.

Because he's been feeling low this week and so I've been the one who initiated the texting 4 days already but we only sent 2 or 3 messages per day?
    Just concerned about him. I didn't text much or hold conversations cos I think it's best to give him space and alone time if he's trying to handle things himself...

So guys, what are your opinions on this?

Distance can be generated to the United States, if a long time, it will have problems, I wish you happiness。

Quote Originally Posted by IQSnowyX View Post
    Should I text my guy and say I miss him already? Will he have the idea of winning and (to my knowledge, they like chasing) stops the chase?

But I'm also worried that if I don't text to say I miss him, he will think I'm really not missing him.

Because he's been feeling low this week and so I've been the one who initiated the texting 4 days already but we only sent 2 or 3 messages per day?
    Just concerned about him. I didn't text much or hold conversations cos I think it's best to give him space and alone time if he's trying to handle things himself...

So guys, what are your opinions on this?
    Don't say you miss him. Say something cheerful, positive so it will distract him from his sadness.

Well he's actually feeling better/normal now so I thought I could text to say that I miss him...

If you do miss him, why not?
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Well alrdy did. Cos I thought men wld have an idea that he has 'won' and so wld lose interest anymore... :/

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IQSnowyX View Post
    Well alrdy did. Cos I thought men wld have an idea that he has 'won' and so wld lose interest anymore... :/
    So what if he "wins"? If he loses interest because you tell him you miss him, he's an idiot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    So what if he "wins"? If he loses interest because you tell him you miss him, he's an idiot.
    Geez I miss that thanks button.

I'll add that not only is he an idiot, he's also and obviously not as invested in this relationship as much as you, who misses him, is.

Thanks all for the replies