+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need opinions..Do you think I was overreacting?

I need opinions..Do you think I was overreacting?

So I'm 16 and he's 17. I don't go to school with my boyfriend anymore and the other day my really good friend who is a guy told me they were coming out of class and he was walking behind my boyfriend, who was walking with another girl and he had his arm around her shoulders he told me they were walking like that for about 2 minutes and smiling and that then said bye to eachother. Now I don't even know if I should be pissed off or not. I confronted him about it by text acting really pissed off and he said he hasn't been flirting with anyone and having his arm around a girl doesnt mean he likes them because he does it to boys aswell -_-. He also said he doesn't like any other girl and just loves me. But it's not like they're best/good friends or anything. I mean a hug would be okay I guess, but your arm around another girl!? I'm not too sure about that, like what's the need :S what do you guys think, am I just being paranoid?

I wouldn't like it either. Probably best to end this now, before you get caught up in more drama.

Maybe putting his arm around someone isn't a big deal for your boyfriend. Some people's physical boundries are less than others. If it's something that bothers you let your boyfriend know and ask him not to do it any more. If he cares about you he'll stop. If he still doesn't stop then it might be a sign that he's not taking the relationship as seriously as you are.

agree

you got it

wonderful