+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Irritated!!??!

Irritated!!??!

So here it goes... For the past few weeks I have been getting extremely irritated around my boyfriend of six months and i dont know why! His ex girlfriend called him yesterday to check if he was doing okay out of nowhere and that made me flip out! When i hang out with him ( he lives with his friends ) he'll be with me for about 15 minutes before he gets up and goes downstairs to smoke a ciggarette or talk to his friends.. unless we're having sex or sleeping.. so that irritates me too and then i get moody towards him. Also i have had many trust issues in almost every relationship ive ever had, theyve either cheated on me or liked someone else while dating me or lied to me about other important things. I havent caught him lying about anything big since we've been dating, ive been suspicious about a few things though. I love this guy very much and i know trust comes with love. He tells me hes never cheated on me n he never will because he loves me too much (but then again thats also what my exs said before they did). Im pretty sure i trust him, i think im just so scared that im expecting something to happen so im looking for clues he could be cheating on me. I just dont know though, does anyone ever feel the same way or have any advice they could share with me, i know its alot but some comforting would help... Thank you guys !! xoxoxo

lyssa

Hey Lyssa,
    Well I'm not relationship expert but i know for one thing that trust is almost everyones issue. For starters i understand that you might have trust issues and i'm not saying about him. What i'm saying is you seem like you just dont trust your self trusting him. If you know what i mean. Having been cheated on before with other r/s(relationships) doesnt help the situation, but you have to over come this just believe him for wat he says. Ok i know you cant believe every word that comes out of a persons mouth but there are a few things you can pick up on when he is lying. The main thing is to confront him with it, take it up to him let him know. Communication is the key to almost all r/s, the other person doesnt know your thinking, cos we aint mind readers. If you are feeling that he is cheating on you let him know that, I know its not an easy topic to bring up but, sit down and have a serious talk about it. Tell him that your feeling unloved and that you just feel asif he is cheating on you.

I Hoped I was of help. Good Luck with it and all the best.

Johnno