+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please HELP!

Please HELP!

Hello, this is my first time for asking advices especially on forum.. This is my problem.. I'm 18 years old and I'm still at highschool.. There's this profesor he's the most handsome and smarter man I have ever met, now he's a head minister of the school, he's 14 years older than me and he has a girlfriend, but I'm in love with him like 2 years now, and in a week is my prom so in the restaurant I think about to ask him to came with me and tell him my feelings and I want to try something.. like to kiss him.. And don't expect to break up with his girlfriend because of me BUT I REALLY WANT HIM!! But he is too good so I don't think will he want to cheat on his girlfriend.. What do you think?

I think this is rediculous. If you kiss him he can and probably will lose his job. Plus you don't expect him to break up with his gf but you still plan on kissing him? What is your final plan? Maybe he will break-up with her?

Do as many other 18 year olds do at prom, get hammered, have fun, and leave the rest in the past.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Hey there, guess I agree with Cerby, you mustn't do such a thing first of all he's way older than you, seconde he really might lose his job, umm you should just enjoy the prom like everyone eles, without gettin' any problems, and dont worry about that
    you'll prolly meet someone interesting and will suits you better.

So not is it funny? She can't be and his girlfriend didn't need to let hurt yourself

So, not too well, I feel you do will scatter his and his girlfriend.