+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really need some help

really need some help

Hey so this is my first time posting anything like this I just need someone elses prospective on this situation.

Ok.. I met this guy off a dating site things went really good we dated for 4 months. we had our small fights like every couple has.
    Well he broke up with me 9 months ago due to a fight we had one weekend about me getting hurt on a seadoo he was driving.
    We didnt talk after that and a couple months later he messaged me saying he wanted me back and we had already dated two other girls.
    I didnt take him back cause i wasent sure. We stopped talking again for awhile. But now after 9 months of us being broken up and he has had a couple relationships this guy still wants me back.

Im just not sure why a guy who broke up with someone 9 months after wants them back cause thats along time. I agreed to see him things went well theirs still that connection btw us. Problem is my family and friends hate him and im not sure how there going to react about if we date again. He has a profile online still and says he wont delete until me and him are offical and that bugs me cause i cant trust him talking to other girls while im trying to fix our situation. I told him today we can try this again and he was happy but i looked online to see if he had deleted his profile and he had not and was online still.

Im so confuessed about this so any help would be great!

How did you think yourself as you your idea

Im confussed to what youe asking

Your friends and family hate him....for a reason....they see what you can't see. This guy can't stay in a relationship for very long, he has a string of unsuccessful ones...FOR A REASON. And no.... couples that are in a good healthy relationship don't have fights all the time if any. You are delusional. Why are you even considering getting back with someone you don't get along with, can't trust and your friends and family hates....give your self esteem a shake....you totally need to be learnin a lesson here...this guy is a piece of crap. Get some self worth and cut off all ties with this doofus. Stop being so gullible!

I want to, you can try to communicate, maybe that can solve all problems.

so excited!