+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean if a girl brings another guy on a date?

What does it mean if a girl brings another guy on a date?

So, i actually known this girl for quite sometimes ( actually more like through Internet )

back then i never really tought about meeting her

because when i knew her, i was in another Country, and we're basically living on a different Country ( same Nationality though )

now that i am back, i actually started seeing her in RL, and we had a couple of concerts and outing together, although i cannot really say it's a real date because i am still getting to know her first, we met like 5x so far in the space of 1 month, i know it's a bit too fast to judge anything

so far, i would say that things are going well, we call, we texted, and she seemed into me, because of the way she text and speak to me

but then yesterday happened, we were going to watch a Night Concert, and i asked her out early for lunch and stuffs, which i would say this time is more likely a more real date

we went to the Mall separately because of the fact that she was working so she said a friend of her will drop her off ( which i thought was a girl )

anyways, to my surprised, when i met her, she was with another guy friend ( my guess is the one that drove her to the mall ) , i was already like "WTF??", i didnt know she's going to be there with another guy friend, and they seemed close enough, so i started to feel awkward and kinda lose the mood, because for me, that is like an Indirect way of saying that she's not looking for a date with me

i am an easy going guy, i dont really rush on a relation, as i like to take it slow, maybe it's her close male friend who she bought just to test my reaction or whatnot

that is why i want to ask you girls, what does it mean when a girl does this when i think she should know that i am into her and is asking for a date

because if this means that she is not into me, i wont waste anymore of my time with her as i respect other people relationship as well

i felt bad for her male friend (if they are already on a relationship) as i hate ruining other people's relation

thanks!
    Last edited by Galikanis; 11-05-12 at 11:17 AM.

She also don't know whom to choose

Hey Jason333, thanks for the reply,

well, seems like she's closer to him. i can tell because she actually texted a lot with him and when we were walking together in the mall, he's like walking really close to her, which i did as well, but it was awkward as ****, to be honest ( also the fact that i had just started knowing her in RL in like in a month time ) so i can't really say anything..

because when she was with me on the way to the Concert, although we did talk a lot and it was actually pretty well, but i noticed she also keep texting with that guy, which kinda pisses me of because she's supposed to give her time for me, at least during the date, and respect the date

again, i dont know if she's just best friend with the guy that share stories or if she actually really like him, and here i am hoping he's bi, because he does act a bit girlish, although i am pretty sure he's not bi

so maybe you are right that she doesn't know who to choose, or maybe she's already in a relation with that guy, but just decided not to tell me ( which i hope she did so i can stop chasing her )

i hate it so much when a girl does that especially without telling me before hand, it kinda actually ruin the entire process, was supposed to be a good night
    Last edited by Galikanis; 11-05-12 at 11:27 AM.

Here you both are being friend zoned, and you both are hoping she will choose between the two of you....not going to happen. You two are both helpless pus sies. This girl is taking advantage of the both of you, and using you......her showing up with some dude is a big red flag. She is the type that 'friends" guys.....as far as I'm concerned she is not a for sure thing and you are wasting YOUR precious time. Ditch the bitch.

Tip:If the friend zone thing keeps happening, then you need to change your strategy. look for a girl that flirts with you heavily, get scared when you don't respond right away, hints at making plans with you, touches you, laughs at most things you say to her, lots of eye contact. Also you cannot take things "slow". They want you to be assertive, like taking their hand, and have no fear to speak your mind or to kiss them...confidence 100%. And never be too available to them...don't always answer their texts, keep them guessing why you are too busy to respond....trust me it will work. If it doesn't they are not interested and never will be.

Hey, yeah i think i agree with you the most

i mean, i've had a couple of relationship before, and to be honest, yes i am not the aggressive type, i usually take the slow approach ( well not that slow anyway ) and worked in the past

it's just that this is actually my 1st encounter with this type of thing where i set a date and another guy showed up

and yeah you're right, prolly i should stop wasting my time, it's a good thing i only know her for a month IRL

thanks for the share, Smackie9!

although i would also love to hear it from a woman's perspective

so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Galikanis View Post
    Hey, yeah i think i agree with you the most

i mean, i've had a couple of relationship before, and to be honest, yes i am not the aggressive type, i usually take the slow approach ( well not that slow anyway ) and worked in the past

it's just that this is actually my 1st encounter with this type of thing where i set a date and another guy showed up

and yeah you're right, prolly i should stop wasting my time, it's a good thing i only know her for a month IRL

thanks for the share, Smackie9!

although i would also love to hear it from a woman's perspective

I am a mature woman with a lot of experience.

sadie_genie Guest
    Does she know its a "real" date? Did you actually tell her it is? And he only dropped her off or did he join you two?

I'm a woman. I think you should tell her explicitly: "why did you bring another guy? I thought it was supposed to be a date. I want to go on a date with you because I like you and I am attracted to you." If she says no or comes up with any excuse, it means she isn't interested in dating you.

Can you explain what you mean when you say she seems more into you because of the way she speaks and texts you?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I have a feeling she knew anyways. Girls are not that stupid. He has been taking her out for a month, and guys just don't randomly take a girl out unless they are interested. She brought buddy along to send out a message "we are just friends".

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I have a feeling she knew anyways. Girls are not that stupid. He has been taking her out for a month, and guys just don't randomly take a girl out unless they are interested. She brought buddy along to send out a message "we are just friends".
    So she was using him to get free stuff?..lol...You could be right.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings