+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Smiling Unnecessarily

Smiling Unnecessarily

Every time I meet this guy I really like I start smiling broadly. I can't even hold a normal conversation with him without bursting into a smile. I don't know what gets into me during those times. I try hard to stop but the smile is always hovering right there. I feel so nervous when m with him because I know he thinks m strange for smiling so much unnecessarily. See v r not dating each other or anything. We r just good friends. I have never actually considered dating him though I wish to go for a movie together with him sometime in the future. Now m afraid my stupid smile will give him wrong ideas and put a stop to my movie plans.

hehe ... giggle giggle (:

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne42 View Post
    Every time I meet this guy I really like I start smiling broadly. I can't even hold a normal conversation with him without bursting into a smile. I don't know what gets into me during those times. I try hard to stop but the smile is always hovering right there. I feel so nervous when m with him because I know he thinks m strange for smiling so much unnecessarily. See v r not dating each other or anything. We r just good friends. I have never actually considered dating him though I wish to go for a movie together with him sometime in the future. Now m afraid my stupid smile will give him wrong ideas and put a stop to my movie plans.
    :-) Interesting... :-)

How do you know he thinks you are strange for smiling so much? He told you so? Or is it something you are assuming?

And what wrong ideas do you think your smile will give him? That you actually like him? :-)

Smiling Unnecessarily

Yes m assuming he finds me strange for smiling so much. He has never told me so but I guess he would think that way. Ya m also assuming that he has mistaken me smiling for actually really liking him but I know v can only remain good friends bcose our expectations from life are diff and bcose he's obligated to a girl back home. The girl is not of his choice though, its just that he has to think of her as a life partner bcose of some obligations. But even not considering her in the picture, what do I do? I can't even hang out with a dear friend bcose of my fear of smiling too much.

Just smile and dont worry about it or think too much. Who care if he finds you strange or thinks you like him.....just keep smiling and the world will always be a better place

I guess chances are much higher that men would melt for your smile than that they would find you strange because of it So no worries. Reading that one actually smiles a lot just made me feel a bit better right now.

Thanks for your post