+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question About Gyno Exams

Question About Gyno Exams

Hello,
    I have spent weeks looking up information to try and figure out exactly what sort of tests my fiance was given for her first plevic exam. She knows she was given a pap smear and a bimanual exam but the thing that is concerning us was that during the bimanual exam the gynochologist had managed to get her to discharge fluid and collected it. She was never told why or for what purpose the fluid was collected and from everything weve seen online fluid collection isn't any part of the bimanual exam process. She didn't have an STD test so it couldn't have been that and that is why we are concerned because the pap smear is the only test she had that could have required fluids to be taken at some point. Were just wanting to make sure if everything is okay with the exam he gave her and make sure he didn't do anything he shouldn't have. If anyone knows the answer to this please answer back because it really has been concerning us allot. Thanks in advance!

your title is a little misleading. i thought this was about doctor exams , like a test to see if your a good doctor, and i read it and its an essay about your womans flower. wtf. seriously dude, why u discussing your womans punani with her, have you not got a playstation?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    your title is a little misleading. i thought this was about doctor exams , like a test to see if your a good doctor, and i read it and its an essay about your womans flower. wtf. seriously dude, why u discussing your womans punani with her, have you not got a playstation?
    You are such an idiot.

OP, get your gf to go to a gp and ask them. Personally, I have never had fluids collected, though I have had many pap smears and an abnormality treated.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    You are such an idiot.

OP, get your gf to go to a gp and ask them. Personally, I have never had fluids collected, though I have had many pap smears and an abnormality treated.
    yeah i am an idiot to be fair, for opening a thread in the female section titled gyno exams. nvm lesson learned.

Thank you MaidenMinx for your answer it helped us kinda know where to go forward with this. We are going to change her gynochologist and then pursue the issue at the same time and find out why. I have been talking with family members and friends who say they think its a pretty suspicious action as well. We are really getting an bad feeling about the gyno clinic after this. Lets hope we figure it out and if any wrong doing was commited make those involved legally learn their lesson for doing so. If anyone else knows anything about the gyno visits that might give insight into this please help. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day you all .

Good luck. I do hope for you and your girlfriends sake that it is something completely innocent.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Do you mean fluid as in urine? Maybe he collected it for a urine examination? What exactly do you mean by "he managed to get her to discharge fluid" if it's not urine we're talking about..?? Anyway I agree, talking to another doctor is the best option.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF? Did the doctor touch her inappropriately and makes her orgasm? If not, then just ASK what they are testing for!

Jeez, you guys are a suspicious lot!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by SourceAvenger View Post
    Hello,
    I have spent weeks looking up information to try and figure out exactly what sort of tests my fiance was given for her first plevic exam. She knows she was given a pap smear and a bimanual exam but the thing that is concerning us was that during the bimanual exam the gynochologist had managed to get her to discharge fluid and collected it. She was never told why or for what purpose the fluid was collected and from everything weve seen online fluid collection isn't any part of the bimanual exam process. She didn't have an STD test so it couldn't have been that and that is why we are concerned because the pap smear is the only test she had that could have required fluids to be taken at some point. Were just wanting to make sure if everything is okay with the exam he gave her and make sure he didn't do anything he shouldn't have. If anyone knows the answer to this please answer back because it really has been concerning us allot. Thanks in advance!
    1. Why isn't she talking to her mother/aunt/grandmother or other female that she can trust.
    2. Can you explain just how he got this fluid to discharge from her. What lead up to the "discharge?"
    3. I agree with Vashti
    4. Don't go accusing people until you find out just what happened to get this 'fluid' to discharge and wait until you get the results back before going out and getting yet another exam done. You're going to change Gyno's and you've not even talked to him about the procedures that he did and why he did them. Don't ask lamen strangers.. call up the Gyno and ask what he did and why he did it for goodness sakes. If after talking to him if it sounds suspicious then should you "charge" him with improper conduct. You're jumping the gun in your ignorance of what actually took place.

Thanks for your post

1) She is talking with her family and friends she can trust every single one of them have said they believe its rather suspicious what happened because none of them have ever had a test that required the gyno to during the bimanual exam push on a spot inside the vagina till a container the size of a pee sample container was full of the fluid. The fluid was a mostly clear fluid but was thick and kind of milky.
    2) The gyno was doing a bimanual exam where he had inserted two finger into her vagina and was feeling around on her abdomin and inside the vagina for any abnormalities within her or her abdomin. He then suddenly just pressed on a spot that she describes as it making her feel uncomfortable and her vagina was secreting a milky clearish fluid into a collection jar that he had getting it all. She describes it as feeling uncomfortable.
    3) He didn't touch her innappropiatly that we know of he did a breast exam of her to check for lumps or abnoralities and then did a pap smear of her, then finally did the bimanual exam where he ended up pushing on a part of her vagina that forced it to discharge the milky clear kind of thick fluid into a collection jar. After that he didn't say anything and left, she was in allot of pain and didn't tell her anything he was doing he just did it without warning or without telling her why.
    4) Its been a year since the exam occured and it has been bothering her and me since we haven't known what to think about it but everyone weve talked to about it has said that wasn't a normal thing for a gyno to do for a womans first pelvic exam and especially since she told the doctor she wasnt sexually active and didnt need a std test or anything. When she recevied the call telling her the final results of the exam there wasn't even a mention about the fluid that had been taken or what the test was for or even the results for it. It's like the fluid was taken and never texted or documented or something :/. Were going to call them up and get some straight answers out of them before we decide how to proceed.

NOTE: The fluid wasn't urine it came out of her vagina and was a milky clear liquid. I am taking a leap that it may have been a collection of the fluid from her cervix but first of all its supposed to be done with a syringe which it wasn't and second of all any of the tests that are done on that fluid were not in any of her results or medical paperwork. It's like he collected the fluid from her vagina and never documented it or something :/. The main test I am finding that cervical fluid is used to test for online is STD's. And that test was never run because we had a STD test for the both of us from our doctors and her gyno who recently did the STD test for her found out she had Genetic Herpes(From her mother). If a STD test had been ran on her vaginal fluid during her first exam it would have came back positive or for atleast have been docuemented as a collected fluid sample....

P.S. When she went for the resent STD test she had to test for a STD from her vagina they did a cotton swab and that was it.... Which is making me even more suspicious because if the first exam possibly had a std test why wasnt it a cotton swab instead of a huge collection jar being filled with her vaginal fluid.....
    Last edited by SourceAvenger; 22-05-12 at 01:40 PM.

why do i keep reading this thread. its like touching those batteries with your tongue. i cant resist it, even tho i know it sucks. anyway keep us updated, its become a riveting cliffhanger.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She needs to tell her doc if anything they are doing makes her uncomfortable. Ask for a female assistant or nurse to be present.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Were you in the exam room to witness this? Because to be honest, it sounds like bullshit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Were you in the exam room to witness this? Because to be honest, it sounds like bullshit.
    Really, Op were you in the exam room or has all this info just been relayed to you by your gf?

To be honest, it sounds like an elaborate tale to take the heat off the fact that she's lied to you and the STD is not from her mother O.o

Vashti; is such a thing possible ~ to contract herpes in the Vagina genetically? I've never heard of such a thing myself????

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    why do i keep reading this thread. its like touching those batteries with your tongue. i cant resist it, even tho i know it sucks. anyway keep us updated, its become a riveting cliffhanger.
    Funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast