+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i go out with her?

should i go out with her?

There is a girl who has recently been trying to get my attention. She has made it clear to me that she wants to go out with me (she sent text messages saying that), but i'm not sure if i should. To be honest, i have no actual feelings one way or the other. She seems nice but i don't like her. On the other hand i don't hate her either. She's just one of those people who just exist. i don't know what to do. should i say yes to her, or should i say no? should I tell her of my lack of feelings or should i try it out to see if they develop?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprotz View Post
    Females rarely lie
    hahaha!

If you aren't interested in her, why would you go out with her?

to see if feelings develop. I am a demisexual which to put in brief terms means that i don't feel attracted to people unless i've spent a good amount of time with them. The thing is if i say yes and feelings don't develop, i would then have to tell her that i don't have feelings, which would crush her. If i say no, due to my social status, i might not get another chance with anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sprotz View Post
    Females rarely lie
    hahaha!

feelings? wtf lol. this broad is putting it on a plate and your talking about your feelings. are you sure u mean DEMIsexual and not homo.

dont be so dismissive, some people fall for others quick while some people have to be freinds before they develop feelings for someone.

im the type that has to be freinds before anything. I admit i have ruined a lot of good chances because the girl often tells me she likes me after i have just met her, but then i just see her as a friend and as time passes she grows apart and i grow closer and start to like her. then shit hits the fan and problems arise.

i now vowed that if i have a lot in common with a girl i meet and find her interesting and she tells me she likes me i will ask her out and see where it goes. Even though i dont have feelings for her, i will try and see if i do. And if it works out, it works out, if it doesn't it doesn't

i would tell her first though that i dont think of her that way, but i am more than happy to take her out and see what happens, i would just want her to know that im not leading her on, but hoping i feel the same way about her as she does for me over time.

Attraction is not a choice in my book. i have met and gone "out" with good looking girls, but didn't feel shit for them, the ones i think i will never be attracted to and treat as good friends are the ones i fall for.

TLDR: take a chance and see where it goes, because often times we look back and regret the chances we never took because we were too afraid or close minded.

good luck.

this is becoming the gayest thread ever. get in and get the deed done. wtf are you all talking about, liking the girl and having feelings for her. a woman will give a man a small window of opportunity to have sex with her. if you fck it up, youll end up home alone saturday night watching reruns of 2 and a half men while the girl who you are not sure if you have feelings for is getting ridden like a derby winner by some football player called gus who knows the game inside out.

Thanks for your post