+ Follow This Topic

Thread: rejected kino and say they have a bf. why did we go out

rejected kino and say they have a bf. why did we go out

so far i had 5 dates all with japanese fob esl girls. i number close them and all and we wallk to park, go play frisbee. as we talk and walk and get to know each other better i do simple kino . touch on arm, pat on back, and grab their hand to say lets go look at the water. they reject my kino to holding hands, my arm around them, simple light touches and sitting too close to them. also they all say but one said i have a bf and ur just a friend. had a few go into detail how much they love their bf and no no we are just friends
    after rejection i still do the kino but still i can see by body language its going nowhere. crossed arms, looking to leave....etc

why the heck they go out with me then if you have a bf. what kind of guy goes direct saying ur cute and all and expect it to be just a friend to friend walk around park

im glad i didnt spend any $ on them. is this a japanese girl thing or what. i got a day 2 with a chinese fob girl tommorrow and lets see.

i even did the story telling about how i heard and saw my neighbours having sex in middle of night, or what she thinks of pda, kissing of first datel, dating history, how she likes being kissed........stuff i read on this forum to get them aroused and into sex.esclate to ensure sex on first date forum thread. and nothing she even said if i was a pervert. this is first time i tried this though. might again try again.

You have no clue......Girls don't want to hear you talk about sex or other wise. You ask girl if she has a BF FIRST or if they are only into casual dating before deciding to ask them out. If you do take them out really get to know them, like asking about their interests, likes and dislikes and about their family. And don't be a cheap ass bastard, at least buy them an ice cream of something. Don't get grabby on the first date....be polite and keep you hands to yourself. If they smile and laugh a lot and there is a lot of them touching YOU, ask them out again. If not or they give you excuses or lies about a BF or whatever, dump their ass and move on.

A girls says yes to a date to give you a shot to see if you are BF material or not. So if you don't have what it takes to be their bf don't get mad at them, because they can't help it if they feel nothing for you. Move onto the next one for that is all you can do.
    Last edited by smackie9; 22-05-12 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks for your post