+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost and need some advice

Lost and need some advice

Hi, my name is Tabi and i just joined the forums after i found it while searching for some online advice.

I have a problem i would like to share and get some advice on it, because i really don't know what to do anymore.

I met this guy online 5 years ago in a virtual chat and we started to talk everyday and date and our relationship growed and growed and became love and like a soul relation thing....we both live in totally different countries and different corners of the world, so its a very long distance relation but we never cared about that and we never let the distance come between us or affect our relation, but let me say this that i was the one who put more in this relation then he did it was me who ignored so many of his mistakes and carelessness and taught him many things and made a big difference in his life....but recently he has become so cold and like dead inside,i feel like he doesn't want to keep the relation anymore, i still feel and care the same for him like i did 5 years ago but i don't feel that from him anymore....it's not hard to tell when someone is changed after being with him for this long, even though it's only online but i know him more then he knows him self....we had an argument and now i'm not talking to him since 2 weeks but i kept sending him messages asking him if he don't want to have anything to do with me anymore and if there is something else in his life he should just tell me and be honest and not hide anything, because i always told him i prefer honesty and truth no matter how harsh or bitter it is than sweet lies or fake words and feelings.....but his reply to my messages was also very cold and very dull without any life in his words, before he was not like this....but he still says that he needs me and he don't want to end anything.....i am very confused and i really don't know what to do anymore.....we been through so much together past these years and cared for each other in every possible way we can,but now i don't feel that from him anymore and he never shows the love anymore....what should i do and how should i solve this thing with him????
    Last edited by Tabi; 22-05-12 at 06:02 PM.