+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bisexual fiance wants space

bisexual fiance wants space

With our wedding aproaching my fiance has grown cold feet and admitted to me that her bisexually is very strong on the female side and doesnt know if she can give it up. Sex has been reduced to nothing. She has no interest at all even with girls she says. She is a very honest person. brutally honest. We went to a club and everytime i left the table to get her a drink or go to the bathroom some guy was always there chatting her up. one guy had his eye on her all night and was obvious about it. i expressed my annoyance in this guy. I think its wrong to hit on anyone when you know they are attached. She talked to him a couple times and said he was nice and was talking about me. yet he and every other guy flees when i come to the table. Her past boyfriends would have dropped this guy as i wanted to. She was very atimate that she didn't want to see that. The guy was getting drunk and if he came back a third time, im sure he would have crossed the "nice guy" line and then what? i gotta fight him and his friends? i just think its wrong. As a guy if i go to a club and talk to a girl, i intend on pursuing her, not talk about the weather. If a girl engages in conversation with positive body language and smiles to me, that means she's interested and 9 times out of 10 that has been my experience. She tells me that if it were reversed, she'd be proud that i was her man and that she was taking me home. I told her how i felt which was hurt and disrespected. She flipped her lid and said she can't do relationships and that she's never going to a bar with me again. After she calmed down, she strongly defended her actions as not her fault and harmless as these guys came to her and she is not going to be a bitch and tell them to leave. I've aproached atached women before (unknowingly) and they've nicely told me that they had a boyfriend/husband and nicely shut down the situation. When i talked to her about it, she became angry again and said that she won't be told who she can and can't talk to. i stated that it wasn't that way at all. It's just that leading men on isn't harmless and can be potentially dangerous. Am i too protective? Am i wrong to feel this way?

No you're totally ok in how you feel

People in happy, normal relationships don't tend to go to meat market bars, either alone or as a couple. These dudes are jerks, but they are assuming that you two aren't that close if you're at that kind of club. And yes, she should have set boundaries with these dudes, letting them know right away that she is with you. By not doing so, she made them feel welcome to hit on her. She sounds like a self-centered asshole who isn't ready to settle down yet.

If you're not happy with your current sex life, I can guarantee that it won't get better with marriage. And from the rest of your post, you need to bail on this relationship right away, because she is going to cheat on you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.