+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she bad news?

Is she bad news?

In one night heard summit went down with one of my mates (no idea what,) later gets with a lass I know... We all go out again together, sure I saw them slyly exchange numbers or a message or whatever on the phone on our way back. She's known me like 6 or more months, been talking more in that last month or so but only really just started hanging out outside of work or work parties in the last week or so. She's met him twice....

Anyway I told her I like her after this, probably a mistake.

If something still seems to be going on between them after she knows I like her, If I can find out if he knew I asked her out that pretty much means he's a dick, and I won't know her exact motives but yeah it wont be worth my time, right? I imagine when I talk to my best mate about this, it will get to him eventually that I asked her out since they are closer mates than me and him. Now that I come to think of it he knows I like her already and still seems to be doing summit... I can give her the benifit of the doubt since she apparently didn't know I was intrested in her, but you'd think knowing I like her and knowing I'd made a move would make a difference, yeah?

Likes him, trying to make me jealous or **** with us both? Can I work out which is the case, what's your take?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what is "summit"?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

its english slang for "something". as for the rest of the post, fck knows

I can read and understand English and French. But I gave up when I tried to read the original message.

Sorry, I'll reiterate.

I have invited a girl I like out on a couple of occasions with me and all my friends. We seem to spend the whole day or night together and I'm trying to help welcome her into the friendship group. Then latter I hear things like she is kissing my friends when I am not around.

Next time; after we all went out for the day, despite them not talking for anything more than 5 minutes one of the same guys she kissed, I see them quickly exchanging numbers. Plus I just get the impression they were acting a little wierd around me at times.

Basically it may have been she was oblivious to me liking her, but when I'm not around these things seemed to be happening.

My question is do you think it is already apparent she is not worth my time, or has no intrest in me? I've since told her I liked her so if I continue to see see things going on between her and my friend it is pretty obvious she is not worth it. But how do you know if she is trying to make me jealous or playing us both for fools?

Really I'm quite confused, I guess she may like my friend, in which case it's not my place to cause them problems. Again assuming she was oblivious to me liking her, it's a little dissapointing knowing he is acting on it knowing I like her. Plus if she liked him, why kiss another person on that same night out?

Why haven't you tried to kiss her?

I say you go for it, and if she turns you down, stop hanging out with her. She seems like a pretty loose girl, so if she won't give you any play, just stop talking to her.

Also, six months is way to long to wait, so she definitely thinks you're a pussy...

Yeah I've known her six months, I've only been single a month. I've asked her out and told her I like her, but see your point...

If your gut is telling you she is bullshit, then she is. Always follow your gut feeling, it is always right... Never trust your over-rationalising logical male mind...

If you want to understand a female, follow your feelings and what she does, as opposed to what she says...

Quote Originally Posted by l32435 View Post
    Really I'm quite confused, I guess she may like my friend, in which case it's not my place to cause them problems.
    Seems like this is the case.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

If your gut is telling you she is bullshit, then she is. Always follow your gut feeling, it is always right... Never trust your over-rationalising logical mind...

If you want to understand a person, follow your feelings and what they do, as opposed to what they say...

Well my friend came right out and asked me how I would feel if he did ask her out. I told him I'd deal with it, I told him excactly how I feel about her. Worries included which was proabbly a mistake.

Seems the situation is on our first night out together she went up to him and outright told him she liked him. That was the first time they had met, what do you think?
    Last edited by l32435; 24-05-12 at 08:59 PM.

Unless your friend lied about her walking up to him and telling him she liked him, she seems into him and not into you... I'm sorry but the situation is quite clear..! You told her you liked her and asked her out, she already rejected you. I suggest you shift your attention elsewhere.

Ok. I've never really met girls who do that to be honest haha. What's your take on her kissing the girl in the same night. Just for kicks basically since she didn't get to be with my friend?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just because you liked this girl doesn't mean she must like you back. She wasn't your girlfriend, so she did nothing wrong (though of course, it sucks to not have your interest reciprocated).

There really isn't any point in analyzing the rest of her behavior. She may like you, but her interest isn't romantic in nature. The end.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She actually kissed me a while ago when she was drunk, but I had a girlfriend at the time so had to stop her. So If I did have a shot it has probably past.

I'm moving abroad in a few months so I'll be getting a fresh start. Think you are right, I'll let my friend have his shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast