+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guy at work - how can I let him know I'm interested?

Guy at work - how can I let him know I'm interested?

Hi,
    I work at a company which my father also works at. There is a guy who also works there (closely with my dad) who I'm attracted to.
    The problem is, I dont know if he is attracted to me or not. I think that if he is he may be a bit intimidated by my father.
    The thought of having a relationship with someone at work doesnt worry me at all as I'm not there that often and wouldnt come into much contact during work hours with this particular guy.
    Is anyone able to give me and tips that I could use to let him know in a very subtle way that I'm interested and how I could tell if he was interested back?
    I'm not normally one to come straight out and say how I feel.
    Thanks

King Zarathu Guest
    By reading the title, I can tell you this:

Suck his dick, and he'll know you're interested.

EDIT: I can't just leave somethin like that all shitty... I say ask him out, and see what happens.

Looks like asking him to get coffee or to lunch sometime would be the your best bet. Or maybe have your dad find a mutal hobby that has local events and ask him to one of them.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I'm kinda in your situation too. I hate it when I have a crush on somebody I don't get too much contact time with, makes it so hard to move forward.

Ok, now my calousness kicks in (wow, you esablished something rare!)
    #1. He's a guy. C'mon, its not rocket science here. Just say "Hey, you got a girlfriend, cause I like you a lot, and was thinking of being the next one in line" or something like that.
    #2. If you use subtle hints, you'll only confuse the poor fella. Have you seen that new book lately about how much men know about women. Lemme tell ya, all the pages are blank.
    #3. Speaking from a guy's point of view. Work that ass. It stimulates the mind.
    FINALLY. I hope it all works out, good luck to you.
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by yoshikuni
    Ok, now my calousness kicks in (wow, you esablished something rare!)
    #1. He's a guy. C'mon, its not rocket science here. Just say "Hey, you got a girlfriend, cause I like you a lot, and was thinking of being the next one in line" or something like that.
    #2. If you use subtle hints, you'll only confuse the poor fella. Have you seen that new book lately about how much men know about women. Lemme tell ya, all the pages are blank.
    #3. Speaking from a guy's point of view. Work that ass. It stimulates the mind.
    FINALLY. I hope it all works out, good luck to you.

Your sir are a genious.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.