+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Spying On my wife made me miserable

Spying On my wife made me miserable

Some things a spouse do not need to know, if you ain't got the stomach "DON'T DO IT!!!!" My wife been getting real chummy with this female coworker, every morning around 5 am, this chick calls my wife at work, 2 hours before she arrives at the same work place? both talk from 45 to an hour an half, every morning at work!

I ask my wife earlier about the extensive phone calls, she say they talk about work, which they don't do, they mainly gossip, but it's how my wife answers the phone when she calls, she would sound like a baby and say to the female ' WHERE YOU AT, I WANNA KNOW WHERE YOU AT!, sounds itimate...For the last 3 years, these two have clock almost 500 hours of talk time.

When I call her at work, she sounds down, when the chick calls her she's upbeat..sigh~, last night I recorded a conversation of her in her work station and the nightly janitor comes in and say, i heard you and that girl, was getting it in, yall was like all up in each other face. SHE PLAYED IT OFF AND SAY,WE WAS JUST HAVING A POW WOW, but not once did she say ewwwwwwwwwww I don't like females!, so the janitor called her out.

I heard the conversation that the janitor was talking about and it was just gossip between my wife and the lady, but yet, the janitor had to hear rumors about them two, that he would call it out. I have yet to bring this up with my wife.

disgrass.....

Find out if shes a carpet muncher!

Do you think your wife is bi?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)