+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I hate that i'm always the one who is stepping out of the game!!!!

I hate that i'm always the one who is stepping out of the game!!!!

When i like someone and i know that another girl does too i "fight" to get what i want... but i guess not enough. i'm always the one who quits, and i always think that if he really wanted me he would come to be. but NO! No goddamit! It's not always like that, i need to know how to fight more and sometimes even being a bitch, i've never knew how to be one. I guess bitches always get what they want right? The phrase "let it go and it will come back to you" it doesnt always work. What am i supposed to do? How to feel more confident and fight for what i want (as much as possible of course)?? I cannot go behind my friend's back like she does for a guy, i cannot stand watching her trying to seduce him infront of me because she knows im too kind and shy to open my mouth and say something. I'm done with being the good one here.. i cant stand this anymore.

What are you talking about? This seems more like a rant than anything.

i totally understand, i used to be a bitch and always got what i wanted, then i love in n went along with the "let go" statement. being nice not always help. since the day ive learnt that, i started being a bitch. i havnt got what i wanted yet, but i have learnt that if u want something real true, fight for it until ur last breath. others may disagree.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blairwaldorf View Post
    The phrase "let it go and it will come back to you" it doesnt always work. What am i supposed to do? How to feel more confident and fight for what i want (as much as possible of course)?? I cannot go behind my friend's back like she does for a guy, i cannot stand watching her trying to seduce him infront of me because she knows im too kind and shy to open my mouth and say something. I'm done with being the good one here.. i cant stand this anymore.
    Your issue is self-confidence. Being bitchy/aggressive won't get you what you want. Here's an excerpt from a book for young women called "Bright Futures". Google for it if you want to read the rest:
    • Accept your strengths and your weaknesses: No one is perfect, not even the most popular person you know. Your strengths and weaknesses are what make you special.
    • Congratulate yourself and be nice to yourself and others: Honor your achievements, big and small. Be your own biggest fan. Let others know what you like about them.
    • Value yourself: Friends and family are great, but don’t depend on others to make you feel good about yourself. Value yourself no matter what other people say about you.
    • Surround yourself with positive people: Choose friends who value you. Try to ignore people who make negative comments.
    • Praise yourself: Remember one good thing about yourself every day. • Do good things: Do at least one thing that you feel good about every day.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sounds like you are playing high school games, so I assume you are in HS. Don't worry, things get better after HS. You learn how to find the good guys, and avoid the bad guys, and how to stop playing games. You don't have to be dishonest or go behind anyone's back. The good guys don't want to play games. Learn how to ID and find them.

A good guy worth fighting for will be honest and direct with you. You will not have to "chase" him. I don't chase girls either. If she doesn't show she likes me, I'm off to find another girl. One that doesn't play games. That has always been my rule. Sure I didn't get hardly any dates in high school, but now I get plenty of dates.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)