+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex-landlord and me

ex-landlord and me

Hi,

He is now an ex-landlord and one that I became very attracted to in the few years I knew him.

Does not matter that he was a landlord or I his tenant: we were/are both of the same professional caliber - I am my own person with my own assets, money and educational expertise.

I knew him fairly intimately and we were amazingly attracted to each other, yet there were issues about his wife and her taking money from me, being nasty and spiteful - she learned of my attraction to her husband, yet nothing physically happened between us and she knew how he and I felt from a strange source. His friends were always coming on to me, yet I was never interested in them (ever) and didn't know how to handle their behaviors around me. I always tried to conceal my feelings about my Landlord and never engaged in anything that could be used against me (am very smart) and extremely attractive.

He and I knew: (landlord) how I felt about him and he regularly tried to pursue my availability, yet I was far too concerned about being a casual affair to him that I refrained from acting on my instincts and emotions. I loved him and still have strong feelings for him even though he appears to have several women with several children. He is terribly handsome and possibly never been rejected by any woman until me that he seriously felt any connection. I like his liking of me, not his wallet or his current/past relationships and always wanting to get to know him, what he is about and if he could ever be someone that liked me for me.

Has anyone felt this way about someone and not known how to deal with it?

not really, my landlord is a c**t.

Yes. I have a crush on a girl who has a boyfriend. We are both in our 40s. But I don't want to steal her from him, they seem just fine and happy. It's been 9 months since my crush started. I find it odd that I keep thinking about her for so long. I just have some...unknown attraction for her on multiple levels. So I just date other people.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by amazinglyshik View Post
    yet there were issues about his wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amazinglyshik View Post
    he appears to have several women with several children.
    Ok so he's married and gets around. Besides him being good looking, I don't understand why you'd be even remotely interested in this fool? He's married and he hits on you? He sounds like a grade A asshole.

I don't know why on earth you would want the attention of such a person. There's lots of perfectly nice, good looking SINGLE guys out there. I also don't get why you said you 'loved' him.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi