+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age difference.

Age difference.

Right.

What do women think about relationships with big age differences ?
    In this case, I mean a 16 year old, dates a 30 year old ... Yes, the woman is 30.
    I'm in this situation for a while. We were in very good 'friendship type of thing until I turned 16, and ... that was our first time.
    I don't really know what I should do about this. Should I notify my parents about the situation ?
    I don't mean that what's going on is bad ... It's great ! I really don't want this to end ... And I think this might be something for ... longer than a few years.

I really need advice ...

P&Y

yeah, notify your parents about the situation. and your gf should be ashamed if you were under 16 when u had a very good friendship thing. disgrass

Quote Originally Posted by Purple&Yellow View Post
    Right.

What do women think about relationships with big age differences ?
    In this case, I mean a 16 year old, dates a 30 year old ... Yes, the woman is 30.
    I'm in this situation for a while. We were in very good 'friendship type of thing until I turned 16, and ... that was our first time.
    I don't really know what I should do about this. Should I notify my parents about the situation ?
    I don't mean that what's going on is bad ... It's great ! I really don't want this to end ... And I think this might be something for ... longer than a few years.

I really need advice ...

P&Y
    Does the term "Statutory Rape" mean anything to this 30 year old woman? Yes, tell your parents so they can start saving up the funds to pay for your deprogramming.

Where did you meet this woman anyway?

Is the OP for real? If so it almost beats the 'she'll cut herself to teeny tiny pieces unless I send you a gazillion dollars and take her on a cruise to ......' thread.

Over the years, I've discovered that there are quite a few women who like to screw children. It even happened to me, but I was just seven years old, so what the hell, right? If you can get an erection, then they can have what they want.

So, was this woman your teacher? That seems to be a pattern. Young teachers who can't get laid screwing their horny H.S. students. A huge problem in this country. They don't charge the women most of the time because the school district doesn't want to deal with the cost of a sex discrimination lawsuit, so they just dismiss the female teacher. Seems mainly to be white women--black and Asian female teachers don't do this kind of disgusting crap.

GF...yeah right. She is not your girlfriend. Get that out of your head right now. She's your abuser; she's a rapist. Nothing more to it. Age differences is an appropriate title when both people are consenting adults.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Over the years, I've discovered that there are quite a few women who like to screw children. It even happened to me, but I was just seven years old, so what the hell, right? If you can get an erection, then they can have what they want.

So, was this woman your teacher? That seems to be a pattern. Young teachers who can't get laid screwing their horny H.S. students. A huge problem in this country. They don't charge the women most of the time because the school district doesn't want to deal with the cost of a sex discrimination lawsuit, so they just dismiss the female teacher. Seems mainly to be white women--black and Asian female teachers don't do this kind of disgusting crap.

"black and asian teachers dont do this kind of disgusting crap"

stop talking please.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    "black and asian teachers dont do this kind of disgusting crap"

stop talking please.
    Why? Are you a white female teacher? I also love the approach to discussion these days (i.e., "stop talking please."). Typical approach emerging from the "PC washed and intellectually vacuous" crowd. Sounds like you are talking to your illegitimate students and don't want to actually have to think about an rational response.

Truth is that Asian women don't do that kind of crap that OP described and black female teachers generally don't do it either. Exceptions? Of course, but in the empirical world, generalization is what helps us form theories upon which we based policy response.

Don't want to live in the modern world? Then "stop talking please." (language you might comprehend)

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

Truth is that Asian women don't do that kind of crap that OP described and black female teachers generally don't do it either.
    Can you provide any evidence to back up your view?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with CAM, she is not your girlfriend, she is your abuser. What she did was wrong.

Please don't ever see this woman again.....she has serious, serious issues. She should also be in jail.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

OP, how do *you* feel? It must feel wrong to you on some level, otherwise you wouldn't be posting about it. End it now.

Thanks for your post

Thanks for your post

i am pretty sure Asian female teachers (especially educated in a western system) do crap like this too! there was such a case at my highschool, pity its a Christian school as well but the management did nothing and turned a blindeye to that!

The image of asian females are submissive is just a hype!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheepat View Post
    i am pretty sure Asian female teachers (especially educated in a western system) do crap like this too! there was such a case at my highschool, pity its a Christian school as well but the management did nothing and turned a blindeye to that!

The image of asian females are submissive is just a hype!
    Oh, I would never say that they are submissive...that's what I liked about my Asian girlfriends in the past...they are tigers in every way, although the non-natives are just more subtle about it. I've generally found that they are fairly moral and they don't like immature little high school boys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast