+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend hiding things from me

Girlfriend hiding things from me

Hey guys, sorry if this gets a bit long. About a month ago my girlfriend was out at a pub with one of her friends. Long story short, she knew her mechanic was going but told me she didn't know. They texted for 5hours straight with 1-5 minute intervals, over 80. He invited her back to his house. (around 5am). She told me they sat and watched tv in the kitchen and lounge till 9am, they didn't sleep. Her friend just told me that she was actually in bed with him, his friend and her friend (a girl). Apparently the girl and hIs friend were playing around sexually. Now that I know this, I tried to give her subtle hints that if she's lying about not being in the bed, but she still won't tell me. Her friend ( not the same one from that night ) told me this, she said its what my girlfriend told her afterwards.

Thanks for listening to this speil. What should I do? I kept having dreams of her and him in a bed but I never thought that I would of been right. I feel so hurt because she has lied to me and won't even tell me the truth

I'm 19, she's 18
    Last edited by Serakka; 28-05-12 at 12:01 AM. Reason: More info

You know you need to break up with her. She's untrustworthy. Why don't you tell her that her female friend told you that she was in bed with the guy and let the chips fall where they may? I think you haven't asked her that because you're afraid of the answer and as long as you're not sure, you have an excuse to remain in this relationship that, by the way, is going no where. Stop being afraid of the truth! You don't do yourself any favours by hanging onto someone who is untrustworthy.

The guy has a T.V. in his kitchen? Whats she going to tell you next that the condoms in her purse are rubber gloves?

Kitchen / living room (lounge) are connected. I just want to make sure that I'm not accusing her straight out of doing anything. I'm just sooooo pissed off. I should break up with her anyway for lying, and not respecting me, it's just been so long and I didn't want it all to end for nothing

Also to add, we both agreed that if anything happened like cheating that we would tell one another, now I'm not so sure

You're a dumbass. She's lying. She's ****ing other dudes. Dump her.

Don't listen to her words, look at her behavior.....now tell me what does that say to you? She already is planning to leave your relationship, that's a given. Just break up with her.

dude ...

end it. Right now.

Thanks for the input, today's the day, 3days before we go away together...

Thanks for your post