+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice from ladies in their 30s and 40s wanted please

Advice from ladies in their 30s and 40s wanted please

Just had a second date so I assume the first went OK for her. Normally by the second date I'm making some kind of physical move but this time I"m dating when I"m sober (I've given up drinking for good I hope) so I'm much more restrained. So I gave her a hug and a quick peck on the lips when she left after we'd spent 8 hours together this afternoon. She's 46 and I"m 48 BTW so that might be relevant. I find her attractive but don't want to mess it up by being a dickhead. Or would she think I"m being too slow? Or am I overanalysing all this? We will be having a third date so unless she's just being very nice/passing the time she must be interested? Jeez, you'd think at my age I'd have some if not all the answers.

all that food and u still never got your hole ,lol.

I told you, a big mac and fries would have done the job.

Why are you being so insecure? Age has nothing to do with it...overall women in general want to be desired, so you better get your groove on.

i would go with the flow. don't push it if things aren't going that way. going to fast can change the whole dynamic you're following right now. it could mess it all up. i think you're on the right track. i'm 34 btw.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Everyone is different when it comes to dating...it really depends on personality, and of course reading signals, body language.

She still wants to date you so I don't think you're going too slow. It's only been the first few dates and everything seems good so just take it as it comes.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Thanks for your post

Thanks for your post

better to be slow than too quick
    and focus on getting your second date right or else you might not the third one

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never felt good about it afterwards when it goes too fast, and I think a lot of grown-up women are overwhelmed by how quickly men expect a woman to be sleeping with them, so I think it's nice you aren't trying to cram your hand down her pants after knowing her 2 days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I've never felt good about it afterwards when it goes too fast, and I think a lot of grown-up women are overwhelmed by how quickly men expect a woman to be sleeping with them, so I think it's nice you aren't trying to cram your hand down her pants after knowing her 2 days.

Yes. And men don't need to feel so desperate to be paid all the time. If you are attractive enough, the girl will sleep with you no matter what