+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help, don't know what how to handle it and just what some damn insight. Please help.

D.A is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Help, don't know what how to handle it and just what some damn insight. Please help.

I'll try to shorten this, if you need more insight, please feel free to ask.*

I'm a usual laid back, jester kind of guy. But like with everyone, I do have some flaws. In short, I have always have bottled up emotions since I was a child. It really takes something very serious in order for me to get a stir out of me. But when I do get mad,I don't become physical I just am very quiet, I don't yell and I twist words to make them seem to be true to the person I'm talking too and in the end hurt them with what I've said.*

My sister had come down from baltimore for a visit. We took her to get her a massage at this one place my family and I had gone. The guy tried to massage her inapporitely and obviously that would upset anyone and secondly, she has had a troubling childhood so that brought back emotional scars.*

And I was just pissed, the pure essence of rage. And I have warned my girlfriend and my friends that, they will notice if I am ever just mad. It's not me at all, and just leave me alone if I start trying to take it out on them. Sadly, me and her talked and I just was so upset, I saw red and I let it go on her. I can remember a little but for what Im being told by others, is that I *made it seem that I meant nothing to her, that I didn't believe that she loved me. I also said she was annoying but I guess she didn't understand how I meant or I probably didn't explain it to well but I meant annoy as that I do become annoyed when she puts herself down, such as when she calls Herself fat(no where near it) etc. But from a friend that talked to her recently, that I said that she was annoying, has been just eating at her. And we have talked about the whole fight, and we did patch things up on the term that I start from scratch an prove that I love her. Later on, she takes a snap at me like within a week later. I have asked her if the day I was mad, has been the reason for it, or how she's been acting a little different lately and she says no. I don't know if this matters but she does suffer from depression from time to time, she also has irregular periods and for two weeks she had been dealing with the symptoms but no blood, finally just like 3days ago she finally had the blood coming. But she's been somewhat distant, and very moody at times. A day ago she was in a good mood with me, affectionate and such. Yet today just plain moody and blah, like she just did not to talk to me. We don't talk much just during around night time, and she's usually the one to call due to her usually being busy so we made it for her to call. And I may see her 2-3 times when she goes to college. Just every since the arguments. She's just been different as well back and forth on things. *I feel like shes just giving up already

** *I'm 19 and she's 18, about 3months younger then me. This is our third time going out. First time we broke up was due to lack of communication and family issues that were stressing the both of us, we had just graduated not too long ago,class of 2011. we decided it was for the best. We were together for officially 8months(another story on of it's own, but unofficially about 1year and 4months) A month goes by where she's completely gone, i haven't heard from her at all nor has anybody else that she knows. And she finally contacts me, took us till September, we went back out again, only lasted for a month. I loved her but it felt dormant, she felt the same on her end so we ended once more. And now, we started around Mar-11. Things were good till my mess up. And she's just been distant, moody with me,sometimes snaps at me and just the feeling like she doesn't want to speak to me. I realize these are the usual signs of her being just angry and that she doesnt want me around. I just ask to see from a females perspective what this means, why she is acting like this. And I have a pretty basic idea what i may I've to do and it's a ridiculous question but what should I do, and is there Anyway to fix this. I do give her space, we don't text, I don't call, I very rarely will call to show that I care, and I try my best for her. I never meant anything I told her when I was angry. It's not an excuse but I was just angry.*

The main thing that has me keeping my head up with everything is the fact that I am leaving for basic training for the army in 2months.*

hey buddy, I really dont know who you were referring to when you said she... its not your sister is it?

My advice to you is to stay calm and don;t let the mood fluctuations of the girl get to you. People do change and they grow apart so don't be too frustrated if the relationship doesn't turn out as you wish.

Obviously you care about her a lot if you decide to write such a long message but a relationship takes two to dance - as much as you would want her as your long term gf, she has to make that effort too.

Thanks for your post