+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A possible end(Need wise and mature advice before 5pm of today which is May 31st, plz

D.A is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

A possible end(Need wise and mature advice before 5pm of today which is May 31st, plz

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2months, this is our third time dating, the first time we lasted officially 8months( but we had more history and things between each before i finally asked out the first time around) second time about a month. But every time we broke up was for the same reason, stress creeped into her life and things were difficult for her with family, school etc. And for that it's always because she can't a relationship while things are going on with her, she doesn't have the time to make her boyfriend happy like she wants too.

Before I asked her out this third time, I asked her to really think about it this time, that we can't have what happened the other two times, that life sucks and will be difficult at times but that it's gonna be from here on out( I'm 19 and she's 18, about 3months younger. And that she understands it will be more difficult later on when I have to ship out for basic training for the army. I gave her time to think about it to the point she was upset I didn't bring it up, I just really wanted her to think about it. So she agreed to try this time, on a different and on a new foot. Things were good and smooth until we had this argument(I do not get angry easily at all it takes somethings extremely serious for me to get upset, and something did happen to my sister. My girlfriend tried to be there for me, but when I'm upset Im very calm but very cruel and mean of what I say, I twist what I say to seem true. And I've warned her and all my friends to just leave me alone if they ever see me just that upset, because that is not me at all. And I just saw red that night, she said I told her that I didn't believe that she love me like he says, that she puts others before me. Known of it was true, and it's no excuse but I was just angry and that's I get.) .

We patched things up(so I thought). But she kept being off t times and recently very distant. She has times where she is busy so we agreed since the beginning of everything that she calls me, I called here and there to show that I care too. We don't text and such I just give her space to breath and have a easy flow relationship. Cool, but recently stress has come again, and it getting to her again. Family issues. I don't receive any calls anymore other then when I go to her college to see her which is 2times a week, she calls to see if I'm on campus yet. And she's been in this blah mood, now when I'm with her she's told a 2 mutual friends that I've been this dramatic emotional blob, clingy like whenever we talk an that I don't seem like I take what's going on with her seriously. Thing is I'm just trying to get a smile out if her, I'm the joker type of guy and I'm serious but I throw in something to just get he to laugh because I don't know what else to do. Shes been very closed off from me, and hasn't told me much, if anything o what's been going on with her. So im trying to work with what she gives me.

I had to learn from a mutual friend whats going on with her, and I also learned that she is still letting what I told her from the argument eat at her, especially when I called her annoying, but I guess I didn't explain what I meant when I said that, she suffers from a very low self esteem, and I do get annoyed how she does the whole I'm not pretty, or that I'm fat( the skinny girl thing when they believe they are fat) etc.. But I'm tired of this BS we always go through whenever the going get tough, she also told the friend she is more then likely going to call it off cause of how I've been and she can't be in the relationship with whats going on with her. That she loves me but can't stand to be around me cause of my "dramatic emotional things that I say.

She's been very push-pull with me this entire time. One moment I seem to be the bane of her existence another she seems like she seems alright with me. Today I planned on talking to her about all of it. She says she doesn't have time yet she has the time to play video games and talk to others. Shes also talks about how there are 7 guys that like her, how there's this cute guy she talks to when she's at break at work. And I'm just tired, and just almost mad because I feel like she wasted my time, Ive had my own problems, I'm almost leaving to training, and I put in energy I didn't have into this relationship, which was fine when things were good but now I just can't take it.

So I just want to know what I should say, i know the realism but for some moronic reason I want to know if there is anything I can do to fix this, how should I go about it, what should i say, etc. Because what I do know, if this ends, I still want to b there and be friends, but in the beginning I don't want that, I want space so I can just focus on what I have to do before I leave. She's a very intelligent girl, mature with what she has been going through, but does suffer from depression. So please any help would be awesome.

Doesn't sound healthy at all. So I guess the question for you is........Why are you spending all this time and energy?

Find someone who's truly into you