+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Marrying women that flirt

Married women that flirt

Here's my issue. Please think it through carefully, and give me your serious response with major details.

I have this great problem with this young woman (in her late 20s or early 30s) who I have been flirting with at the gym where I work out. For nearly 10-12 months (this is nearly a year) I didn't know she was married all this time as a result that she never wears the wedding ring at the gym and her husband never makes an appearance there.

Just recently, I discovered that she is married through an accidental coincidence when bumping into her at the local plaza. This time she was wearing her wedding ring. As a result of this, I feel that she has conned me for nearly a year. This woman knows how to disguise her image, and I also don’t buy the theory that she takes the ring off just to workout. She in fact hid the ring for nearly a year, and this is NO simple coincidence. It will be too naive to believe this. I truly believe that there was indeed an intent to commit some sort of infidelity behind her husband's back. I can read it through this woman's eyes.

For nearly 10-12 months, she will go into the gym without her husband and without the ring. Isn’t this suspicious??? I hope you get what I’m saying here. Anyway, she will always flirt with me by giving me the soft puppy looks in her eyes. She will even jump into the trim mill right next to me, wanting me to catch her attention. Oh!!! I shouldn’t forget that she always wants to listen in to my conversations, by standing at the back of the wall, making it look as if she is not staring.

But when I discovered that she is married, I quit the flirting around. I did it because I don’t like fooling around with married women. This is bad and I feel strongly that I will be stepping into a hornet’s nest. When she realized that I didn’t want to flirt anymore, she took offense to it. It's like I stopped feeding her the attention she craves for so badly. I don’t know, probably her husband does not give her lots of attention at home.

The next day, she decided to show up to the gym with her husband (for the 1st time). I find this extremely unbelievable. Where the hell has he been for nearly a year??? Suddenly the husband is now making an appearance to the gym. This does not make sense. Probably his presence at the gym was for her to demonstrate a stupid point to me, by trying to humiliate me by saying to me: “I’ve been married all this time… You’re nothing but a poor fool.” I think.

What’s your opinion on this issue???

Here are some questions I need to be answered:

1. Why flirt if you know you’re married?
    2. Why hide the wedding ring for nearly a year?
    3. Why do you finally bring your husband to the gym after a whole entire year? Her husband is not even the gym type of guy.
    Last edited by TFCsoccer; 01-06-12 at 11:08 AM.

She probably thought you were gay because you go to the gym a lot, so therefore thought it just harmless fun. You need to lay off the steroids a bit and calm down, or this missunderstanding could turn in to a kidnapping.

You flirted with a woman for a year and didn't make a move to ask her out???

You're thinking way to much about a simple gym flirtation. You're almost making it sound like you've been out and about on the town together and thought she was single.

My opinion is that a) you probably have little social life with the opposite sex (which is why this flirtation became such a big deal to you) and b) you must be socially awkward with women, because as smackie said, after nearly a year you didn't even engage her enough to know if she was married/taken or not.

Not to be mean, but let it go and get a life man. Who "cares" what she does.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Thanks for your post.