+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I accidently had sex with my friend, now she says she wants some time. Help!

I accidently had sex with my friend, now she says she wants some time. Help!

I met this Turkish girl in class 2 weeks ago, our culture and languages are different from each other, of the fact me being from Bangladesh. We communicate in English most of the time. Things have gone watt fast for us. The 1st day I meet her we kissed on a "date" after class. 2nd day i took her to lunch and we were smooching and all over each other. On our 3rd date which was her birthday I made it special with dinner, movies and walk by the beach. she insisted to spent the whole day with me rather than her friends. It was 1:00am so I told her to stay with me. We got a motel and she took of her cloths and started kissing me. Eventually we had sex. But along the way she had high reputation for herself of not having sex with me. She ignored the conversation regarding sex all the time. But she was definitely interested in me or else she wouldn't have been kissing me all day long. Today I met her in class after a week after sex. She seemed lost with her life and goals. And eventually when I was dropping her she said " I can't forget the night, it was a mistake, we were friends, I need some time and I Dnt want to break ur heart" I didn't replayed to that and bid her good bye. Now the problem is I am very fast with women, I jump in and out of relationships before they even begin. What's wrong with me? How can I get this girl to be interested in me again?

PS: I'm not a stud but there is something im doing wrong as it happened before and I am actually good in bed.

Falling down is an accident. Falling into a vagina, is not!

But!! I think she isnt interested. Maybe she was just dating and seeing what could happen. Girls lost interest just as quickly as men can. Maybe she didnt enjoy the sex, even if you are good in bed.

As for jumping in and out of relationships...take time to learn why you do that! Focus on yourself and use this time to self reflect. Next time you meet a girl, take some time to get to know her and if she is actually interested in you, and not just the attention