+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused love.. need Expert's Opinion

Confused love.. need Expert's Opinion

Hi,

I am 25 year old guy working as a Process engineer in biochemical plant.
    I came here as a last resort.. I need some EXPERT'S opinion on what i am gonna share with you.

It all started with a facebook message.. and now here i am, lost and depressed.. She is 19 years old. She was very loving and caring till friendship but after getting into relationship she changed, miserably. We are fighting with each other most of the times and 90%, the reason is only one, her gossips to other guys. Lemme add something here, i am a very possessive guy about my girl. I cant bear her talking to other guys. Till friendship, I wasnt bothered but when I started falling for her, I been forbiding her not to talk and she repeats it again and again. Told her nicely, shouted at her, broke my cellphone but she didnt stop. If the reader is european then please consider it with asian mentality at the moment.

It started when she asked for my fb pssword one day, i gave her. then i asked her's and she gave me her password. And i was impressed the girl is loyal and straightforward and then i checked her msgs, she talked alottt of boys.. and 60% of them she had cyber relationship with limited to chat. and when i asked she said its past and i neva met them. Answer was satisfactory but when i checked msgs thoroughly, she chatted about alota a things which i dint like. anyways. life moved on. I fell for her badly and told her, she was reluctant at first but she agreed then. and she was ready to meet me before relationship also but she dint come. The second time, I drove all the way from my city to her and i met her. she dint lemme kiss her. second time she lemme kiss her softly. By then, I started forcing her to del every ex- cyber bf and friends.. She doesnt find it bad to keep her x-cyber bf in her facebook while m her bf.. Everyday arguements , everyday quarrels and then she agreeed hardly on some weird conditions that i wont touch her or kiss her untill she is agreed. i was like shocked but i said YES cause i wanted others to get out of her life. i then deleted every guy and her mood went off, she is not like before. She feels it as a war of egos between two of us. She considers my "love jealousy" as "possessiveness". She keeps on doing ARGUEMENT and ARGUEMENT and she drags it toooo long that I loose my temperment and then she says that i dun respect her. I am a starter in job and I need relaxation with my girl after work, but i fell sick three times cuz of all long arguements, it gave me headache. She is free nowadays after high school.

She never expressed her love with full emotions. She is sweet when I meet her in real but on chats, she is very stubborn. Instead of all long fights, she still talks to boys and when I ask her why? then she has a reason that I dun give her time. means if i wont be here she will start talkin to any1? she wont miss me?

I dunno situation is getting worse, I can neva compromise on my principles, I need my girl's full attention, a feeling of being mine. She even chatted with her one ex at my back (before the date I made her del every ex) . He was playing mind games with her. and she kept on becoming fool and told him that u r easy going person. means she was fed up of me.. Trust me, being a guy I deleted every of my female friend and they were not my girlfriends.. He asked her if i become rich wud u come to me, she said might be, money matters.. when i asked her why did she say that. she said its joke.. and we both know very well that she is quite materialistic (I dunno its cuz of her immature age-teenage or what). He asked her do u love your bf, she said I think I do (I dunno wht girls mean when they say I THINK I DO)

U must be thinking, instead of all of this how cud i love her. Cuz she enters into my life when I was all alone starting my career and needed a good friend. She was very funny and different. If I was angry, she used to call me again n again n again and quarrel with me that i shud talk to her. But now its a matter of her ego.
    She gave her fb password to every other guy, I was not the only one priviledged. We hardly remain in good mood cuz of our prolonged arguements. I told her just say YES when i ask u abt these things. but she doesnt understand this. I told her she can say it later when my mood is ok, but..............

Readers, please think like a neutral and give some expert opinion. She has probs with me that I smoke, I talk to girls (seldom I do on fb, and they are not my ex)
    She thinks I m overpossessive.. I wana know from any girl.. what does my girl want. Y dun do love things with me when I need some.

Where z the gap|?

Regards,

i haf been through the same.
    Try teach her nicely and express your love

poor

try to mk joke during conversation

You are overpossessive, but she also just isn't attracted to you.

I deleted her.. my heart is soo broken, its like i cant breath.. She is not enthusiastic to meet me, she damn cares. she doubts on my love. when i post on her wall, it remains there like a rotten egg but when some other friend talks to her, she replies with soo much fun.. ahhh. it feels like my heart z burning.. plzz help me.. i loved her soo much really.. her cousin made her hate me.. i hate her cousin.

my mind is sooo jizzed, feel like crying hard.. she doubts on my love.. my true feelings. her cousin washed her brain completely and she didn't think about me before believing on her cousin.. WHY? why it happened .. even on these moments, she dint feel her ignorin behavior, infact she said she believed that m like this.. m at worst .. m soo lost. i neva wanted to loose her..

just want to ask her cousin, why did she do it even she dunno me that well, she trusted her cousin, shared with her and in return she ruined our love. i pray her cousin faces the same situation in her life. I pray... she will cry more.. i pray.
    Last edited by nauman; 07-06-12 at 04:19 PM. Reason: sad

Once, I asked her. what was so different in me than other guys that u felt love , she said well every guy came with the same funny behavior, u were same. she dint make me feel special. her behaviour showed when i meet her in real that she loves me but she neva expressed infront of me.. what is it? is it love? Infact i openly expressed my love towards her in the beginning but gradually when she dint respond back, i also felt a little reluctance in expressing my feelings. i cant meet her everyday, we r in different cities but once in a month when i want to meet her, drive to her city, she doesnt give a positive feed back. her family is not so strict but i dunno y. is it cuz she doesnt feel comfortable with me? how is it possible that u dun feel comfortable with your love?