+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i too pushy or i have not yet met the person to love me right

Am i too pushy or i have not yet met the person to love me right

Guys pliz Help!!!
    I have been having non stable r/ships, because it seems guys dont understand me, and the biggest problem is poor communication
    I met this guy through a friend of mine, surprisingly this guy we grew up on the same village, so i thought this time i have met someone i know, at the beginning he would sms me everyday, skype me every wkd, for good three months, then we planned me joining him in the country where he is, so he said he cannot help me reason being he is moving to another city but once he settles then he will see how he can help, and he advised that i should go ahead with the paperwork,
    Funny enough after him shifting to a new city, communication is so poor, not even a msg, nor asking how far iam via the issue of relocating,
    Should i assume that he is busy setting himself up or he just lost interest in me

Well, based on the info you have provided, it could be both. It could be anything.

Are you a good communicator? Do you verbalise things or do you expect him to "read your mind"?

Poor communication is right....YOU need to stop expecting him to ask or tell you, and ask him yourself what is going on....now I see why you say guys don't understand you....it's because you don't communicate yourself! Step up and ask him if he wants to end the relationship, and stop relying on strangers to guess....it's a waste of time, when the solution is right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Well, based on the info you have provided, it could be both. It could be anything.

Are you a good communicator? Do you verbalise things or do you expect him to "read your mind"?
    I'll go with "read your mind" for 100 dollars plz.

Lydia, if he hasn't contacted you in any way in 3 days, you need to act like an adult and contact him. Find out what is going on.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I thinks asking the right questions is essential. You should also not appear desperate because we men do not like desperate women. As its seems that they are trying to make up for something and we do not like that pressure as men. I talk about this in my blog http://babzytellsem.wordpress.com...

Thx for your comments, mostly bulrush that would be better to deal with the heart break than holding on just assumptions,
    Another lying to me that where he is there is no internet yet he has black berry, am wondering where in Canada can someone fail to have internet its only here in Africa, but its better to throw in the towel and concentrate on my career