Hi Guys
I problem is as follows
I have a young 20 year old columbian girl working for me for the last 12 months, she comes in once a week for 4 hours.
I would joke around tease her I really no interest in having sex with her, xmas time she had taken leave week before she was due to start again I had a very mild stroke (I am 53) I was lucky and all is good.
She came in we were talking I told her what happened she became very teary and hugged me not what i expected really didn’t give it much thought.

As time progressed she started flirting with me I started going up behind her I would hug her kiss her on the neck no resistance from her I would be sitting on the chair i would pull her in to sit on my lap i would hug her with her breast up against my face and she would respond by putting her hands around my head and cuddle me with no resistance I was not sexual about it.
I would be leaning on a table I would pull her in between my couch again no resistance slap her on the arse ect never tried to kiss her on lips.

On a few occasion I would say to her I give you to much attention I should stop, she would say to me she likes it.

The medication I was on for my blood pressure one of the side effect is impotence low libido I didn’t know that at the time, that would explain why I never got an erection and no real interest in sex.

I have since changed my medication which has returned my desire for sex.
Four day into my new medication I was on over drive she came into work I was very touchy I had become very sexual with her she mentioned she was not that type of girl in one ear out the other day end well.
I gave her a lift to her other job dropped her off 10 min later i get a call from her she just rang say hello call end that was interesting didn’t give it a second thought during the week she started to text me I rang her on Thursday she mentioned 2 day to go she missed me I said I did as well so I thought this sound promising.
Later that night I was on a call she tried to call me on the mobile I called her back no answer I text her are you ok I will call you tomorrow she was at work rang her twice no answer on both occasion here we go buyer remorse or something happened with her boyfriend.

She came into work greeted her all was ok but I could see she had something on her mind I asked her she said nothing, I grabbed her asked her what the problem was she turned around and stated I did to much touching ok so I let it go a few things where said I just left her alone.

Later I found her in the kitchen I went and spoke to her standing next to her side by side she tilted her head expecting me to kiss her on the neck instead I moved my face closer to her she kissed me on the cheek.

I moved away from her and told you do my head in and went back to my work.

She comes up to me and offers to do it I told that’s fine I do it go find something else to do by that time we are face to face her breast pushing up against my chest I am looking straight into her eyes she not pulling away I rubbed my nose on hers.
I took half a step back raised my hand she grabbed hand and she moved in close again I looked into her eyes
her eyes flicking back and forth as she looked into my eyes from one eye I again rubbed my nose against hersshe did not pull away.

I asked her what is the problem I just want to be friends. I told her if I was only interested in sex and it wasn’t happening you would not be here now.

I asked her are you scared of me she said yes I asked her whyher response was I don’t know. So I moved into the boardroom she followed I was 5 feet away from her she pulls the glamour pose and starts flicking her hair I asked her why are you preening and doing that her body langue started to close I told her what do you want me her mobile rang told her to answer it I walked off.

10 min later she came looking for me and asked me why I was hiding from her I felt like offloading on her I stayed cool and told her I don’t need to hide I am working she told me she had finished and was ready to go I gave her a kiss on the cheek I told her to take next Saturday off and would see her in a fortnight time.

Four days later I get a text message asking if I told anyone about her boyfriend problems I responded with no she also later on that day I received a text same msg 4 times regarding her BF issue and was sounding distressed next day I sms her say if I have I hurt you I am sorry she texted me back telling me don’t be sorry I tell u later no worries.

She will be back to work soon I am into minds on how to deal with it.

In the past when the friend zone has been mentioned I would send them on there way or go out of my way to push the envelope.

What would be the best way to deal with it.???
Why would she be scared of me how am I ment to interpet that if she want tell me.