+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf wont let me go down on her or anything?

My gf wont let me go down on her or anything?

We've been dating for 5 months and she still won't let me go down on her. she goes down on me but whenever i try she tells me to stop. Lol, for me it's something I really enjoy doing because it gets me off.. i just love eating a girl out and watching her face. She's self concious, buit it's driving me crazy. I love smelling her panties when im undressing her, but i dont do that often cus she doesn't like it.

I've tried rubbing her and trying to slowly make my way down but, still no.
    any idvice ladies?

I'm actually like your gf... very self-conscious about that. Mostly I'm concerned about the smell (even though he says he doesn't find it unpleasant), so I can see why she doesn't like you smelling her panties! I don't think there is one sure way to make her change her mind - I'll only let my bf go down on me on rare occasions in which I feel more confident and I've just taken a shower etc, and only if he really shows me that he enjoys it a lot (which I'm sure you do as well, he always does because he too claims to love doing it). I feel kind of mortified for not being able to give him something that he really likes, but most of the times I'm just too worried about him being disgusted.
    Last edited by searock; 10-06-12 at 07:18 AM.

She might be worried about her body shape down there. My ex GF was.

I'm like that but with my breasts. Self concious, you just have to work with her, do things slowly and DO NOT GO PAST HER SECURITY LEVEL. If you do that, let alone try and force her, you will be starting at square 1. This can take a LONG time. My babe and i have been dating for 3 years and i am barely able to let him touch my brest, with un easyness, but i still will NOT let him see me.

Be patient with her and don't force her at any point. She sounds quite reserved and inexperienced, so maybe she'll come round over time and be more relaxed with you, although it's possible she won't. Sex is about putting your partner's needs first, or at least it should be, so if cunnilingus makes her deeply uncomfortable, despite the fact you love it you are going to have to stick to the things she does like instead. Either that or find someone else!