+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed long-distance relationship. Yes, it works :)

Mixed long-distance relationship. Yes, it works :)

hey guys :)
    long-distance is one thing, and mixed couple is another thing. Do you think itīs easy to combinate it? Not at all... Not when you are living in a country, where lot of people didnt even see a black person in their life (maybe just on tv - like my parents). Do you think your parents would support you in this kind of relationship?? not at all... Everything is just up to you, your decisions and your goals. Iīm from the Czech Republic, my boyfriend is from Portugal (originaly from Mozambic). We got long-distance relationship for one year already and itīs kinda "up and down", like everything. Iīve been living in Barcelona, Spain before so it was much cheaper and easier to see each other... After I moved back to Prague, itīs a bit complicated and much more expensive. We broke up as well and after 3 months realized that dont want to be without each other.. and made it up :) Last week I made a present for him and his reaction was just ..... full of emotions :) Iīd like to share this video with you all who doesnīt believe it can work..... Because it can! Take this video like an inspiration for the present you can make for your partner... and trust me - (s)he will LOVE IT!

Kamu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJzSSgABOO8

Ouch, sucks to have racist parents.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Actually.. my mom takes it easy... but my daddy. daaamn... think he wonīt be able to go through this