+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help.. cant move on!

Please help.. cant move on!

I lived with my ex partner and everything was great, we loved each other and we were having a baby together. We got our own apartment and we were happy and everything just seemed right. We lost the baby through miscarriage and started arguing all the time about the stress of trying for another baby and everything and he ended up moving out for a couple of months. When he moved back in he wasn't the same lovely man i had loved he was different somehow, not as nice and treated me differently, he started going out loads and 'accidently' letting his fone die and sometimes didnt come back till the next morning and he had changed his mind about trying for another baby now. Things got worse and worse and he went on holiday with his 'family' but when he was in work i looked at the holiday photos and he had photos with his arms around random girls and girls kissing and stuff and when i confronted him he made up a bunch of lies. i then made a face myspace of a girl and started messaging him flirting and he claimed to be a single lad who hadnt found the right one and claimed to still live at his dads. He talked about meeting her and 'having fun.' when i confronted him he again made up a bunch of lies - he's a great liar he does it for a living as a salesman! because i loved him so much i stayed with him cus he was all i could see for the future. arguments carried on though and eventually he packed his stuff and left for good leaving me heartbroken and emotionally gone i'd never felt so low in my life. he changed his number and i didnt see him for 6 months even though we had been through so much together and had loved each other so much. The first time i saw him again was in a nightclub and he ended up coming back to our old apartment with me and was really nice and we slept together, we then started seeing each other for a couple of months and he promised me there was noone else, he was nice again and i was so happy and got my hopes up that we would get back together and settle down again. he talked about a girl a few times but promised she was just a mate but not long after i found out he had got with her and he went horrible again and sed that me and him were just mates even though he had be staying over and acting like my boyfriend. I did a pregnancy test and found out i was pregnant to him again and wen i told him he met me and stayed the night behind her back and slept with me again promising he would be there for me and the baby but a few weeks later he sed wer just mates and started being nasty again and then changed his number. i didnt hear from him for another 5 months until he finally texted me asking if i wanted to talk. he againh claimed he would be there for the baby and talked about coming to my new house and staying over but there was no apology for dissapearing because of his ex. A week later though he dissapeared again and his number didnt work again and i found out he had got back with this girl and for the past 5 months had been there for her through her pregnancy to another mans child and was now helping her raise her kid without giving any thought to his own child that i am having. A few weeks later again he txtd me sayin they wer over and sed he wanted to be there and that but then a few days ago he stopped txting and i messaged him on myspace and today got a really sick nasty message basically saying im nothing to him and to stop being nice to him cus he hates me and will never be with me and hes changed his number again and blocked me. I can only assume he's back with that girl again cus everytime he gets back with her he changes and doesnt wanna know me or his unborn son. the girl was messaging me a few weeks back saying she never loved him anyway and hates him and was only using him to pay the rent and he told me he didnt love her so i dont know why he would get back with her if he has, their relationship is a joke. problem with him is that wen hes angry he ses stuff he dusnt mean and always ends up apologising. i know he cares because wen hes with me he cant stop cuddling me and hes lovely with me so i dont know why he sent such a sick and horrible message saying im noone to him and never will be. im due to give birth to our child in 2 weeks and i dont know what to do im heartbroken and just cant sop loving him, i always forgive him and i always get so happy whenever i hear from him but everytime he goes away again i feel depressed and really low and hurt.
    I feel awful too because i have a new partner now who i have been with for 5 months and hes great, he loves me to bits and wants to be there for the baby and with me. he has even moved in with me but i just cant stop loving my ex and i dont think i ever will. i always have hope for me and him and i cant let it go i dont know what to do because i cant go through this anymore. hes the love of my life and i feel i'll never love anyone else again. i've tried my hardest and i just cant, really need to know how to let go and try and get more feelings for my new partner? please help! really stressed.

So you are still in love with a f uckin loser that treated you like crap, cheated on you, lied to you constantly, had no respect for you, used you, then took off again to stick his dick in somebody else, sends you sick messages.......You are suffering from abused spouse syndrome. Please read up on it and learn how you have been brainwashed and manipulated by this guy. YOU NEED HELP all right....you need to seek out a therapist. Maybe this new BF can help you pay for one because boy you sure need it.