+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Cars

Real Cars

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/222/password/20719310682d4f055913838ca68dd311/sort/1/size/medium/cat/500/page/[/url]

People who like cars such as this Infiniti are people who know nothing about cars. Anyone who thinks an engine that screams is attractive or makes a car good is retarded.

If you want a real car, go back and look at cars like this [url]http://www.musclecarnationals.com/gallery/chevelle/69canadchev.jpg[/url]

lol thats matter of opinion. Why you hating on my car? You obviously no nothing about engines if you don't know how capable some like an SR20DET is...

While that beautiful chevelle would sound, and perform like a monster on the straights. I guarentee it wouldn't last a min. on a auto-x track with my car. Each car has it's different purpose.

Some like 4 bangers, others 8. By the way, high RPM power is there for a reason..gear torque is just as important as engine torque. You could have all the power in the world, but if you can't get a decent curve outta it..its nothing. Then again, you do know there was built 350-454-502's that climb up to 8-9 grand? lol

I'll take my SR20DET'ed G20, or my uncles Built Shelby GT500. Don't tell me I don't know my cars.

Difference between me and you, is I can appercate both, so don't bag something you don't know about.
    Last edited by Innova; 20-03-05 at 10:08 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

That being said, for anyone thats interested...

Listen for when the turbos hit WOT...this is just sick....

[URL=http://www.teasdesign.com/lateral-g/8xturbodyno.asf]http://www.teasdesign.com/lateral-g/8xturbodyno.asf[/URL]

Like I said, the motor sounds like a little girl whining for her life. I highly doubt your uncle has a fully built shelby gt500. Keep watching 60 seconds and dreaming you would ever touch a car that good in your pathetic little life. All you do is think about speed. All you have to practically do is add a blower to a car if you want speed and it will add enough rpm to blow your hair off. Besides your little SR20DET engine wouldn't have anything on an engine like a EFI2.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well ... about muscle cars ... i dont think i have the funds to afford the gas for those suckers ...

im all about gettin' to where i wanna go ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by wangsta_thug
    Like I said, the motor sounds like a little girl whining for her life. I highly doubt your uncle has a fully built shelby gt500. Keep watching 60 seconds and dreaming you would ever touch a car that good in your pathetic little life. All you do is think about speed. All you have to practically do is add a blower to a car if you want speed and it will add enough rpm to blow your hair off. Besides your little SR20DET engine wouldn't have anything on an engine like a EFI2.
    lol your ignorance is apparent, don't be jealous.

You mentioned the engine, so of course its about speed you jackass. Why have a motor in the first place lol. *rolls eyes* You tell me I think about speed, and you show me what looks to be a built 69' chevelle.(beautiful by the way) ROFL!!!! Contradiction at it's best.

If all I thought was speed, then why did I mention auto-x? Thats about handling not about speed, or did you forget that too lol?

You obviously didn't read my post, and forgot your own. You the one with an obviously blind lack of knowledge. I can appercate cars of all sizes, you obviously can't. It's also apparent that you don't know the advantages or disadvantages of certain motors of their respective sizes.

I don't know my cars, yeah whatever buddy. Somebody that has messed with 1.6L B16 Vtec engines(complete with top end acceleration), all the way up to vette LS1 engines(For those that like to get thrown back in their seats, sick amount of torque). Yeah, I dunno. *rolls eyes again*. If this is all you joined the forums for, you obviously got lost somewhere, or your just damn bored with yourself.

Oh and like short said, drive that chevelle around, and you'll be at the gas station every other day, spending more money then you'll ever have. Where as my Infiniti is my daily driver. I have power, with a nice linear torque curve(I have my Variable Intake Timing to thank for this)..and I still get about 24mpg on the freeway.
    Last edited by Innova; 20-03-05 at 01:10 PM.

Oh boy, I knew this Wanker guy was talking about your car because well, you are the only one who has pictures of cars in your gallery.

Anyhoo, Wanker boy, shut the **** up. Everyone has their own opinions, so if you have yours, share it but don't start insulting other people's opinions.

In my *own* opinions, I much prefer motorbikes to cars. Not saying that I hate cars, I don't mind em. Just that motorbikes are so much more appealing to me. They're yummy.

plunty of 9 second supras out there that will take a shit on the gt500. I respect all cars. You don't like cars....your just an a$$hole.

PS: ...uncle? wtf? You don't even have a drivers liscence do you kid?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-03-05 at 04:56 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Oh boy, I knew this Wanker guy was talking about your car because well, you are the only one who has pictures of cars in your gallery.

Anyhoo, Wanker boy, shut the **** up. Everyone has their own opinions, so if you have yours, share it but don't start insulting other people's opinions.

In my *own* opinions, I much prefer motorbikes to cars. Not saying that I hate cars, I don't mind em. Just that motorbikes are so much more appealing to me. They're yummy.
    I like bikes because they are good population control.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    lol your ignorance is apparent, don't be jealous.

You mentioned the engine, so of course its about speed you jackass. Why have a motor in the first place lol. *rolls eyes* You tell me I think about speed, and you show me what looks to be a built 69' chevelle.(beautiful by the way) ROFL!!!! Contradiction at it's best.

If all I thought was speed, then why did I mention auto-x? Thats about handling not about speed, or did you forget that too lol?

You obviously didn't read my post, and forgot your own. You the one with an obviously blind lack of knowledge. I can appercate cars of all sizes, you obviously can't. It's also apparent that you don't know the advantages or disadvantages of certain motors of their respective sizes.

I don't know my cars, yeah whatever buddy. Somebody that has messed with 1.6L B16 Vtec engines(complete with top end acceleration), all the way up to vette LS1 engines(For those that like to get thrown back in their seats, sick amount of torque). Yeah, I dunno. *rolls eyes again*. If this is all you joined the forums for, you obviously got lost somewhere, or your just damn bored with yourself.

Oh and like short said, drive that chevelle around, and you'll be at the gas station every other day, spending more money then you'll ever have. Where as my Infiniti is my daily driver. I have power, with a nice linear torque curve(I have my Variable Intake Timing to thank for this)..and I still get about 24mpg on the freeway.
    MMMMM silvia motors...*drool* nice car. I have a 00 integra B18C1 motor built. I run at auto-X. SCCA international route 66 race way
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-03-05 at 04:56 PM.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/222/password/20719310682d4f055913838ca68dd311/sort/1/size/medium/cat/500/page/[/url]

People who like cars such as this Infiniti are people who know nothing about cars. Anyone who thinks an engine that screams is attractive or makes a car good is retarded.

If you want a real car, go back and look at cars like this [url]http://www.musclecarnationals.com/gallery/chevelle/69canadchev.jpg[/url]
    Welcome to the forum wangsta_thug! Or should I say Laguna?

Hey you can read numbers, congrats for you. By numbers I mean an IP. I've learned that Innova thinks he knows everything and how he can't find girls his own age so he hits on 14 year olds. I find it quite funny. I'm only here to prove how much he dosn't know.
    By the way. I'm not Illusional

ROFL, I think I know everything. Says you ya hypocrite. I know you've been hanging around here. Are you that bored. "0o0o look at me, I can IP mask and switch." Big frickin deal...

Go cry somewhere else...

Your ignorance is the only thing that is funny. About the same as you know about cars...nothing lol. You got beef, stop being a pussy and talk to me on msn. Don't be mad because nobody likes you, you did that to yourself. (by the way skye is same age as you, not 14...we have trouble counting now?)

You insults are about as lame as your neo-nazi bullshit. Guess it is nice afterall that your such a small percentage of the world. Your 16 years old, nothing but a puppet to the influence. You didn't live those times...so stop acting like it.
    Last edited by Innova; 21-03-05 at 03:30 AM.

Sweet, ***** fight!

*Lays down 50 bucks on Innova*

Don't let me down boy.

Buh Bye!

I mean honestly, does Laguna's accually think I care about his sorry ass? He can hide on another name as much as he wants lol. Let him waste his time, it's not mine haha.

ROFL, and to add to the hypocritical status that is laguna. Wasn't he the one bitching about how age didn't matter...I think so haha. Like I said, your insults are lame..keep addin fuel buddy...haha....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast