+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do to get her to forgive me for being honest

What should I do to get her to forgive me for being honest

I have known this girl for a while. My parents told me I either drop her or lose out on going to a place that is equally as important as she is. I picked the place, it is involved with God and the girl has always told me to pick God over her anyways. When I told the girl this I also told her the reasons why they wanted her gone. The reason were because they only thought she used me and caused depression. Her response was along the lines of I hate your parents and bye. No matter what I tried she always said 'its too late now, you lost my friendship.' and 'Honor your freaking father and mother, get over me'. I see her in a month cause it was a church event I picked. I told her I would be back when I turn 18 and what not but got no responses. Her little sister was kind of the person I went and vented to and all she had to say was 'You will be fine, you didn't lose her friendship. She is just in pain and nervous(infected wisdom teeth and removal tomorrow[today]). I sent the girl a text today that was just 'I am praying for you, and for your family' cause it will be a stressed week. Do you think I lost her or she was just hurt that my parents viewed her like that? How can I fix things?

Here copy and paste this web site. It's a Christian forum, for relationships with christian views. I hope this will work better for you. http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/

Or try this website:

www.i_am_a_religious_fruitloop_and_won't_get_sex_e ver.com