+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do now?

What should I do now?

This girl and I met when she was 12 and I was 13, she is now 16 and I am 17. For the first year of knowing eachother we were best of friends and then we decided to try long distance dating and it last 8 months. But during which we would sext and what not but then she broke up with me because a major depression hit me. A month after the break-up we started to talk again and she kept saying how she wished she never broke up with me. That summer we kinda got back together but then she left before we could. In the mean time I dated another girl and she really didn't like that though and she ignored me for the better half of a month. When I broke up with the girl her(girl from 8 month relationship) became close again. At which point her current boyfriend felt threatened by me and forced me out of her life. We went 2 1/2 months without talking and then she came running back and we almost got back together again but then she left. That summer we were very on and off. Currently though, her 16 and me 17, we fight once a month and she calls me clingy and all that. But she still has yet to leave, we can fight one day but be fine the next day. Right now one of her exs is talking to her a lot more than I am, which I must say bothers me, and I think she likes him again. What is going on right now, is she feeling guilty or something and trying to push me away? Is it possible she still really loves me but doesn't want to hurt me by ruining it again? Any help on how to get her interest back because we used to talk everyday and as much as we could before summer started.

I can honestly tell you right now that I have been in that kind of relationship as well but my guy didn't care that much when my ex and I started talking again. My ex and I were just friends but then he invited me to a party and we were both really wasted and I slept with him. I kept it a secret from my boyfriend but then at some point I told him my secret and he said he was really upset with me but he was happy that I actually told him about what I did. Some girls like me can be very blunt about telling their boyfriends stuff but some other girls keep trying to hide it. I think you should go to her and ask her don't beat around the bush but don't be too blunt either. The three main points in a healthy relationship is trust, honesty and loyalty. Try it. If it doesn't work I'm really sorry if it does and you both end up sharing everything it's going to be just fine.