+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this girl interested?

Is this girl interested?

Hello

Im after some advice about a girl i am very interested in....

I met her about six weeks ago and we ended up chatting on facebook and going for a drink which seemed to go well, lots of good conversation and she seemed to be putting out some good body language signals which seemed positive.

We met again the next week for dinner and again this went v well, nice and chatty and we went to a couple of bars afterwards. No kissing etc after this date.

A couple of days later I got a text from her saying im a wicked guy but could we meet as friends as shes in a funny place right now. I was obviously disappointed but didnt let it show and said it was fine.

She went on to ask me a couple of times over texts to meet up and we ended up doing lunch which went much like our first two meet ups. She then suggested I go to hers for dinner and another day she came to mine for the afternoon. The last two times we were even more at ease with each other and she was very touchy feely- unnecessary touching like play punching me and playing thumb war etc.

She has also discussed her relationship history with me and taken an interest in mine.

She sends me the looooooongest text messages ive ever received and we chat most days.

Im really trying to work out if I stand a chance with this girl or not? My girl mates seem to think she said the whole friends thing early on in order to suss me outand see what my intentions were. We've seen each other more than normal friends would in a short space of time and she has put a fair bit of effort into seeing me (and looking stunning when she does) Nothing physical has happened between us and goodbyes always seem awkward, I want to make a move but dont want to make a fool of myself!!

Any thoughts much appreciated!

Ask her what does she mean by "a funny place". Does it mean she is still on the fence about her ex?