+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some girl advice;Two way cross.

Some girl advice;Two way cross.

Currently I am having trouble with a issue concerning two different girls. For simplicity will go with girl A and girl B.

Girl A: I work with her and she is always fun to work with. Not the brightest bulb in the shed but none the less a good personality. We went on a couple of dates and I thought we were going to take it from there then she decides she wants to stop the relationship due to her feeling awkward about it during work. We were officially dating during said time, so I just moved on and let it be. Recently, she has wanted to hang out more and I said sure. It began like hanging with any other friend, we chat, laughed and picked a place to go. We choose to chill at my place. From there, it develops more into cuddling over a movie and kissing on the couch. I would be fine with this but I also have a thing for another girl(Girl B).

Girl B: I've known her for about 2 years now through my last ex girlfriend, she a sweet girl, fun to hang with and always fun to make laugh. She just got over a break up, so not wanting to be an asshole, I try to keep things simple, about a week into talking, I tell her that I like her and would like to see if the relationship can go anywhere, she replies with " I know, that's why I'm trying to get to know you more. ". I take this as is and just leave it be. We chill again, things become more casual, leaning on me, simple things. Other then that, her story isn't that complex.

The problem is, I don't know what to do. I don't want to be the asshole who is playing two girls. I really like Girl B but with the break up, I don't want to be a rebound guy. Girl B also has a lot of guys that are into her and I don't want to have to deal with constant boys hitting on her if we do date. I do like Girl A but with me going military, I don't know how the relationship would go. Actually, that stand for both. I can be a little bit more relaxed with Girl A than I can be with Girl B.

Hope this is all somewhat clear. I just want some advice on what to do about the situation.
    I just got over a bad break up, one with my ex girlfriend of 2 years and another with the rebound girl,"Moved in wit her and realized it was a huge mistake.". I am in no rush to get into another relationship but I do want something that has a chance to last and something I can take into a military life.

Any help is appreciated.

P.S. Girl B is really secretive and hides meaning behind what she says a lot. You see writing or she says things in text that suggest that she interested but in no way do you know it is you she is talking about.
    Last edited by Domuk; 17-06-12 at 12:26 PM.