+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For MATURE ladies, late 20's and above. The lady is the shy type,?

For MATURE ladies, late 20's and above. The lady is the shy type,?

and for the longest time she's maintained this 'status' with a guy whom she likes, to know that she likes him but has never been explicit about it because she feels if he gets too cocky, it would give him the power to take advantage of her, and maybe even gets so cocky he might just find a 'better' one.

This guy had somehow implied, unknowingly, that he knows that she likes him (the guy was very frustrated and all stressed out because of a certain 'problem' that they're having). She got all pissed and uncomfortable, and after a several text messages by the guy assuring her that he would love her even more if she would just acknowledge the mutual feelings felt, she simple did not reply. The guy apologized the following day, and after 3 hours she replied with, "it's ok, but I hope this will be the last time that I'm gonna hear from you. you can now delete my number. thanks and God bless."

The guy pleaded with her to give him another chance, saying that whatever he said that offended her was only due to the fact that frustration got the better of him. After several text messages by the guy, he finally said he would email her again to explain his actions further (he's emailed her twice before, different topic), and he did not receive any reply from her again, either thru text or email.

Yesterday early morning (this was about a week after) when it was raining hard, he texted her, telling her to be real careful today because of the weather. She did not text back.

My question is, if the lady is truly done with him, wouldn't she have said SOMETHING? Like "no, stop with the emails, stop with the text messages, I never liked you, etc, etc"

Assume the lady really really likes the guy, not just because of his looks but also because of his character.

Do you think there's still hope for the guy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope. She's done with you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Nope. She's ignoring you because she doesn't want to talk to you anymore. Stop harassing her before she gets a restraining order out against you.

Yeah I agree with those posted above. If she threw the relationship away that fast its time to move on. Do your own thing and live your life. Me personally I hate guys that are clingy or try too hard. So live your life, have a great time, and you'll meet someone better.