+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Suppose a lady has a boyfriend, but...

Suppose a lady has a boyfriend, but...

she really isn't attracted to him physically, not in the least! She may even be ashamed to be seen with him when they're going out.

She entered into the relationship with him not because of love, but because of something else that I don't wanna get into, because it's very immature and silly.

The guy is fat, or really chubby at least. There's a very good chance that she'll break up with him sooner or later. But my question is: Is there also a chance that she WILL eventually fall in love with him for real?? Like if he introduces her to his mom or something, or if he shows that he really loves her, etc.

Ladies, is it possible or not? Can ladies ignore the physical side and just 'fall in love' with the guy despite what she thought of him initially?? Be reminded that the guy is NOT handsome, and is really really chubby!

He deserves someone that loves and appreciates him for who he is.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Sure....why not

Honestly though this girl is a problem. I hope she's not your love interest ?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Sure....why not

Honestly though this girl is a problem. I hope she's not your love interest ?
    ^^^ this.

Op: Re-read what you wrote about her and do yourself a favour. Get away from her because she has some issues that you don't want to be involved in. I don't even know you and I know you can do better than her.

What reason does she have for being with him? Is it money? Cause if it's money you should keep away and wish them the best of luck.

Then if they get married you can swoop in, steal her and take half his money.

She doesn't love you now and still you stay in this relationship. This must hurt so much! Why are you doing this to yourself? You can never say what the future brings, but you deserve someone who loves you for who you are - now, not maybe in the future, perhaps, maybe... And you need to start loving yourself and get rid of things and people that are not healthy for you. Being with someone you love but who doesn't love you back can never be healthy even if you feel that it is okay with you like this. Your heart and your soul suffer silently and you will need more food to keep all this pain locked up inside of you...

Stand up for yourself, step out of this relationship, concentrate on yourself, build a life of your own, heal and if she really falls in love with you, she will come running to you anyway!