+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hmmm what is this suppose to mean

Hmmm what is this suppose to mean

Okay some girl she asks me too the dance at first in a quiet voice and she is loud. Since after we just ran the mile everyone is tired and she and 2 other people are near. She goes near by me and says K will u go to the dance will me and quickly says OH because i don't want to go with some guy and hurt his feelings because he is my neighbor. She was serious because i heard her voice then she goes oh u don't have to go with me. Then she says buy me a shoe if u want to go with me I M JUST kidding. Then i told her i ll think about it. The next day i ask her do u still want to go to the dance with me and she says I NVR SAID that and she says i only said IF U BUY ME A SHOE. This happend like 5 months ago btw since school is over and i don't see her anymore but for some reason she is still in my mind i m an obsessive person so its hard for me to get over things. I just wanted to know why she did that.

i know to some of u its familar but LOL its still in my head.

anachronistic Guest
    what a retard. she is playing games. and don't buy her a damn shoe. you're about to get burned.

if she comes up to you again tell her to buy herself a damn shoe and take it to the dance, because she doesn't deserve a date.

She's a psycho. Forget about her, it's the best thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    and don't buy her a damn shoe. you're about to get burned.

if she comes up to you again tell her to buy herself a damn shoe and take it to the dance, because she doesn't deserve a date.

That actually cracked me up

wow obviously she was just playing you. i'm sorry that had to happen to you, I despise girls like that.

what do shoes have to do with dating? are they like roses now or something? have i been out of dating for THAT long? and i thought i was young... .:sigh:.