+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any ladies out there who are as superficial as some guys? read on please

Are there any ladies out there who are as superficial as some guys? read on please

If a lady knows she's attractive and thinks that she deserves an equally attractive guy, does that mean there is zero possibility that she will fall in love with a guy who has less-than-average looks? No matter how 'nice' or 'sweet' the guy is? Are there any ladies like that? Stubbornly superficial?

Let's say she really has a lot of options to choose from, and one guy that she likes, actually likes her back, but there's been a problem lately between them. But they can still work it out. Is there a chance for the guy with less-than-average looks?

sometimes, usually not.

Depends on the girl's personality and attitude about herself. Some are stuck up and high on themselves, others don't take advantage of their attractiveness and are more humble. Secondly, if you don't have good confidence, then your chances are very slim. Confidence is what attracts women period.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Depends on the girl's personality and attitude about herself. Some are stuck up and high on themselves, others don't take advantage of their attractiveness and are more humble. Secondly, if you don't have good confidence, then your chances are very slim. Confidence is what attracts women period.

I'm sure this guy would get no women if he was self-concious. Women would be soooo turned off by him.

I would suspect he was gay.....

Trust me on this one. I have met guys that look like this. At first I go wow look at that, but as soon as they open their mouth, they become the most unappealing person I have ever met.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Smart like tractor...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

To add I only dated two guys out of the (40ish) that were built like that, both relationships were very brief and lackluster. I'll take an average car guy any day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by smackie9; 20-06-12 at 08:45 AM.

Looks are temporary - personality lasts forever. Being attracted to someone is not always about looks. I can think of a few guys who "weren't my type", yet I found them very sexy. But if the attraction isn't there, it just isn't there, irrespective of how good looking (or not) a guy is.

Ya women go by feel and not so much by the physical like guys do.

Trust me on this one. I have met guys that look like this. At first I go wow look at that, but as soon as they open their mouth, they become the most unappealing person I have ever met.
    You are so full of crap :-)
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Just being honest haxan. That guy Ed China I posted up there...that is what I find totally attractive.

BTW I saw 4 years of hot guys taking their clothes off in front of me in the club I worked at on ladies nights. There wasn't one I had an interest in or would have considered dating. And that guy posted there...ya nice body, ugly face.

Talk about stereotype ! I can't even believe Indi would second that :-P Anyway, I was bigger and even more muscular than that guy in my prime and never had any girl say that I was an unappealing person when we talked, got to know each other. While I may not be a genius, I do speak very well and have quite a bit of common sense.

You're all talk smackie, I would've had a tough talking girl with a chip on her shoulder like you wrapped around my finger (Mr Ed would be history) :-D

ya nice body, ugly face.
    Oh ya, he's horrible looking !! hahaha

So sad you are so narrow minded about what attracts women. Sure there will some women that will find a roid boy attractive, and fall over themselves to be with them, hell I saw it all the time at the club I worked at with the bouncers. I did not stipulate that all guys that look like that are losers, just the ones I met, so there was insult directed at you. You are missing my point, not all women find that appealing is what I'm saying. Personally I'm NOT particularly attracted to that and women are not so "typical" like you guys like to think we are. My point is that there is hope for guys out there that don't have the body builder look or GQ look. Women go by some of the physical, but what really attracts us is a positive, confident personality. I have seen the ugliest, balding smelly guy land himself one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met. She was very sweet, and the guys around her just melted. It was quit a stir when word got out they were dating lol. I blamed it on her wearing beer goggles lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast