+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's moving away next week.

She's moving away next week.

We broke, she wouldn't speak to me for over a month (despite still living in the same house.) Then all of a sudden one day she starts talking to me, we watched a couple of movies again, talked like friends. This is after I've gotten over the worst of it, I even got intrested in another girl, but that didn't work out, and I realised something. I didn't care. This was always going to happen.... Yeah, I love my ex still.

Now I've got a week and then she's moving to the otherside of the world for a year...

Our plan we decided to just be friends for a while was to get back together when she gets back in a year, then things went to hell. That was always going to put strain on us but we knew we still loved eachother and would want to get back together. Now I don't even know if she sees anything good anymore in me. I'm probably pathetic wanting her when she doesn't want me anymore. But just seems wrong to let her go. Don't get me wrong if she is over it and has no feelings for me anymore (likely) I know I've got no choice, I just don't know if no atleast telling her how I feel is cowardly. I really don't know.

Start moving on. When she comes back, figure out if you want to pursue something then.