+ Follow This Topic

Thread: break up after 9 months cause of this? opinions

break up after 9 months cause of this? opinions

Im 15, my ex is 15, we live an hour away and we went out for 9 months. It was an amazing relationship and we had many memories and we were each others best friends. She told me the main reason we broke up was because she wanted a break from serious relationships. She started to have small feelings for some other guys and she just wanted to be free and not locked up. One of the other reasons we broke up is because i held her in a cage and really restricted her on who she could talk to, what she could do, etc. I feel so bad now that its over and i would never do it again. Through our break up ( now 5 days) we've had our hateful moments, our friendly moments, and moments where i thought we could get back. the other day she started doing hearts, went out of her way to say she loved me, and accidentally called me hun, and seemed like she wanted to talk more, and also wanted to see me.. She then said that she didn't mean to lead me on or anything. Im so used to talking every second but she tells me we can't cause she won't have time to think and stuff. So at this point i don't know what to think. Some times i want to believe her and think in the end this break up will help us be better in the future, and then at others i feel like she's trying to get rid of me. How should i act and what should i think? ask any questions that are needed

You're 15 and she is 15. This is the learning stage, she had some feelings for someone else so did the right thing and ended it with you. Kudos to her for not kissing him or going out with him before ending your relationship. That said, just move on, at 15 there are so many other girls who haven't had their first relationships yet, or maybe a simple one like yours that ended similarly. Forget this girl and move onto the next one. The next 4 years of your life will hopefully give you the dating experience you need to survive in the real world.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley