+ Follow This Topic

Thread: was i right to walk away?

was i right to walk away?

Okay Im probably going to be judged for. this but oh well not the point..... there's this guy he is going through a divorce cause his wife has cheated on him 4 too many times lol.... and she doesn't take care of their children. she pawned their 6month old baby on a baby sitter for two weeks with out money clothes diapers and what not..... then she just left her daughter at her parents house for lengthy periods of time so she could go out.... well they don't live together and he has custody over the kids ..... so here's where i come in .... he and i have been connecting on a personal level but the other day she sent him a bunch of pictures of home telling him how she loves him and misses him ..... and the idiot i am asked of he still loves her? of course i knew what he said before it even came out which was yes..... it stung a little so i have decided to step off and distance myself from him.....was i right to?

Were you right to what? Ask him if he loves her? Yes, imo that's a fair question. Better disappear though until he sorts out his domestic problems.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Yes, and you're right to get away from this situation. Do not contact him until he contacts you. He clearly has some things to work out, and they're not your responsibility.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

people going thru a divorce are the worst. I'd know i went thru one. Its too hard to date. it can be done but there are lots of issues that came come up or people end up back together and everyone get jerked around. I will not get involved with anyone who is separated, going thru a divorce or living with an ex....its just bad. I spend 2 months with a girl and didnt realize she was separated..........she ended up going back to her husband i found out by luck of the drawl. It makes anyone involved seem shady. what these people need are people to talk to and help them get their mind in te right direction, not get involved. Just stay away, save yourself some hassel.

Ya I'm with oldskool on this. They are the worst....most relationships they end up having are rebounds. Why would you ever want to get mixed up with someone that has a life like that? That is big bad baggage.......run away as fast as you possibly can and never look back.

Yes you are right to walk away and ask him. You would not want to find out further down the line that he still liked her and then went and got back with her. Better for you to find out now and think about it before it got too serious.