+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Do I Like Young Girls?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Not strictly true. If you tell a therapist that you've committed a crime, they're legally obligated to report it. If you tell them that you've got those thoughts, they have a legal obligation to keep it confidential. Important distinction.
    Yes of course but I said that in response to this:
    "hey mrs. ph.d I have a problem, I think young teen girls are just as hot as hot 26 year old girls whats wrong with me"
    Mrs.Ph.d- "Hold on mr. Confizzled I'll be right back." *phones police.
    it doesn't say in there that he has committed any type of crime.

Little house on the pairie 14 year old girls often died in childbirth, thru desease, thru famine etc.

In any event, I'd not want MY 14 year old getting married, or, being sexually active even with someone her own age, never mind someone twice her age.

Visuals, as I said are just that. Look away all ya want, but stay the hell away at the same time.

The symantics, Oye Vey!
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-06-12 at 11:42 AM.

There's a young adult male of 17 in another forum who is attracted to young boys of 10 or 11 yrs old.. Maybe we could argue how the greeks at one time thought that was just fine and dandy too. O.o

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wakeup, you need to separate the biology from the sociology. The OP is asking why he is attracted to young teenagers. Its b/c they are young and fertile looking.

Sure, our society *Western society*, lets be clear, keeps young women home longer and educates them. This is a good thing for society, IMO. Men know that sex with our teenage girls is taboo, so they keep such thoughts to themselves or condition themselves to just not go there.

So, I say its natural to think these thoughts provided the OP isn't fantasizing about teenagers who still look like little girls. But, I see the girls at my son's school (13-14) and some of them are scarily adult-looking. Thank you Brittany Spears. Emphasis on the looks part, the mind is years behind.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Teenagers aren't exactly at their fertility peak nowadays as they might have been in the past though. The life-span was shorter so maybe they became fertile earlier, IDK. Now a woman's fertility peak is during her early twenties, before that, her body isn't physically (other than mentally of course) ready to bear a child or give birth to it, that's why many more things can go wrong compared to a grown woman's pregnancy. I've read somewhere that when a girl first gets her period, she isn't entirely fertile until up to a few years later in some cases.

It's true though, if the teenagers the OP likes look ten years older (why the heck they would want to do that to themselves is beyond me, and I was a teenager up until 3 years ago) then obviously he's attracted to them as he would be to a hot 23 years old. The "problem" is when they look their age and he's attracted to them, IMO.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Teenagers aren't exactly at their fertility peak nowadays as they might have been in the past though. The life-span was shorter so maybe they became fertile earlier, IDK.
    No offense, Searock but our genetics doesn't change over the course of a few generations. Our 'fertility peak' is the same now as it was 5000 years ago. At least from the biology POV. Diet and hormonal changes may have shifted things slightly.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    No offense, Searock but our genetics doesn't change over the course of a few generations. Our 'fertility peak' is the same now as it was 5000 years ago. At least from the biology POV. Diet and hormonal changes may have shifted things slightly.
    Speaking of which, what do you think about veganism, from a biological perspective?

I'm changing the subject because this thread is dumb.

There's a reason we have incisors in the fronts of our mouths, bicuspids in the middle and molars in the back. We've evolved to be omnivores.

There's a reason we have incisors in the fronts of our mouths, bicuspids in the middle and molars in the back. We've evolved to be omnivores.
    Just saying "we've evolved to do x" doesn't make it good for you. I could just as easily say that religion is part of our evolution, but that doesn't make it productive and healthy for us as a whole.

Evolution also allows a species to adapt to something that would otherwise be lethal.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Speaking of which, what do you think about veganism, from a biological perspective?
    Veganism is too difficult to maintain. But, without being a rabid vegetarian, I do find I am eating less red meat. Its too expensive from a resource standpoint. Soy feeds a lot more people. We eat a lot more chicken and fish. Yes, I know, poor chickens I saw Food, Inc. I do buy free range beef but its not inexpensive and I understand many can't afford it.

But as for how it relates to the OP question. Its like asking why a vegetarian craves a steak. The reason being we need those essential amino acids. Meat is a pretty handy source of such.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lots of nutritional deficiencies with veganism. One has to be militant about their eating habits to be healthy. My daughter is a vegetarian, and I approve, but I wouldn't allow veganism.

Also, I believe searock is correct about the fertility peak being in the early 20s. The OP just finds young girls attractive; as long as he keeps his hands to himself, that is not criminal. Personally, I suggest he keep his thoughts to himself, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Genetics don't change in such a short time, but social environment does. People used to age faster than we do nowadays. Anyway, I was basing myself on the assumption that women got married earlier because they were fertile earlier. If this is false, then they still reached their fertility peak in their early 20s - they just got married earlier because of other reasons, which have nothing to do with fertility.

So, in any case, "teenagers are more fertile" isn't a good reason for the OP to be attracted to them.

I still think the reasons are psychological, rather than biological. He sees it as such a big problem so he should ask for a professional's help.

Personally, while I don't blame him since it's not something he controls, I find the OP's (or any grown man's) attraction to little girls highly disturbing and sick.
    Last edited by searock; 30-06-12 at 10:47 PM.

But as for how it relates to the OP question. Its like asking why a vegetarian craves a steak. The reason being we need those essential amino acids. Meat is a pretty handy source of such.
    I'm impressed :-)

I know guys who've stayed away from meat, fish and poultry, and had great success using a high quality, blended protein powder as their protein source. The rest of their diet was whole grain breads w/olive oil and fresh fruit.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Veganism is too difficult to maintain. But, without being a rabid vegetarian, I do find I am eating less red meat. Its too expensive from a resource standpoint. Soy feeds a lot more people. We eat a lot more chicken and fish. Yes, I know, poor chickens I saw Food, Inc. I do buy free range beef but its not inexpensive and I understand many can't afford it.
    There are all kinds of complete proteins from plant sources. Anyway, you don't think red meat is extremely bad for you?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Genetics don't change in such a short time, but social environment does. People used to age faster than we do nowadays.
    Agree.

So, in any case, "teenagers are more fertile" isn't a good reason for the OP to be attracted to them.
    Searock, did anyone actually say this^. I certainly didn't. I wish people were more careful in their reading, it makes arguments annoying. I agree with Vash that fertility peak is probably in a woman's 20s, but that isn't what I said.

I still think the reasons are psychological, rather than biological. He sees it as such a big problem so he should ask for a professional's help.
    I agree with this, but only partly. He wants to know why he finds fertile-looking teenagers attractive (my hypothesis). Its b/c men are wired to.

Personally, while I don't blame him since it's not something he controls, I find the OP's (or any grown man's) attraction to little girls highly disturbing and sick.
    But not with this^. Again, has he actually *said* he is attracted to little girls? I asked him to comment on this explicitly. Maybe I missed his answer.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    I'm impressed :-)

I know guys who've stayed away from meat, fish and poultry, and had great success using a high quality, blended protein powder as their protein source. The rest of their diet was whole grain breads w/olive oil and fresh fruit.
    What is the source of the protein powder?

Anyway, I'm holding out for vat meat (HIA will get the sci-fi ref). Then the main argument will be a resource one. The moral one will disappear. Except then we'll probably have the bleeding hearts trying to stop lions from eating gazelle. We'll end up having to inject herds with birth control or something equally stupid.

--Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast