+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my bf has changed :(

my bf has changed :(

Basically me and.my bf have been together for 7months at the begining he was fantastic always telling me he loved me and complimenting me couldn't keep his hands off me......he moved in in march things were still the same up until may when he hurt his foot. For 7 weeks he slept on the sofa even when he could easily come to bed we were intimate only once a week sometimes not at all,he doesn't tell me he loves me he sits on the opposite side of the room he doesn't cuddle me or anything, I don't know what to do I love him but feel like he doesn't find me attractive anymore any advice?

Have you talked to him about this?

No I am scared that he will get upset?

Well there's no hope if you can't communicate.....

I've read lots of stuff on this forum and in almost all cases the answer to problems is communication. You tell him your concerns. Then it's for him to respond or not. But at least you'll know where you stand.

He hurt his foot.. Is his foot better now? Does he go out often with his friends? I think that you need to talk to him and find out what is going on. Having a good communication and understand each other would make the relationship work. You need to find out why he has been acting like this. He could be depressed since he hurt his foot?

His foot is better now almost 4 weeks n still same I'm goin to have to tell him I just hope he understands I think he doesn't see a problem but if it was you and he wouldn't come to bed at night n sits on opposite side would you think there was a problem?

His unwillingness to come to bed would suggest a pretty huge problem. I'd manage to drag myself into bed with my GF regardless of the bloody foot. Something is seriously wrong.

I think he doesnt like you anymore. no guy sleeps on the sofa when hes got a girl to sleep with. peace him.

Kick his lazy ass out. I have a feeling he's been flirting around on the net with someone else, while you are at work. That would explain him being emotionally distant. You are not afraid of upsetting him, you are just afriad that you are not going to like what he is going to tell you. Tough crap, because things won't change if you sit there idle, so you better just get it over with, instead of dragging on in this misery.

Definitely kick him out.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Definitely kick him out.
    She should have never let him come in.

OP: After only 7 months you moved in with each other. Yet another example of two people jumping the gun and moving in with someone during the throws of limerence. THE worst mistake that you could have made. Now, you have to go through the trouble of either finding yourself somewhere else to live or he has to do that. You're just now finding out about the true him and it aint pretty. Likely he is thinking this himeself about you.

The relationship is basically over so why not at least try to fix it through proper communication before doing what (at this point) should be done?

You should never be afraid to talk to your partner. If you are then you are most definately not with the person you will spend the rest of your life with.

I have to say, DAMN ! Elvis was a good looking man !!

Last edited by haxan; 30-06-12 at 05:00 AM.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest