+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women, COME HERE!

What do you want to hear?

I've been told that it doesnt matter how good you look or how rich you are to a woman, its all about personality. But a guy with a great personality knows when to say, how to say, and what to say to a woman. So...

Women....WTF DO YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM A GUY THAT YOU'VE JUST MET? What do you expect us to say? What to say? What not to say? What do you want us to say when we are talking to you?
    Last edited by C4RL; 23-03-05 at 09:03 AM.

bump bump bump!

Quote Originally Posted by C4RL
    I've been told that it doesnt matter how good you look or how rich you are to a woman, its all about personality. But a guy with a great personality knows when to say, how to say, and what to say to a woman. So...

Women....WTF DO YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM A GUY THAT YOU'VE JUST MET? What do you expect us to say? What to say? What not to say? What do you want us to say when we are talking to you?

it depends on each woman, I like men who are a little devilish (potheads, tattoos) some like intellectual potheads (hahum.. me) Some women dont like that at all and would call them losers.

It all depends on who youre talking to.

some like intellectual potheads
    Oxy. Moron.

Oh, and anyone who tells you "It doesn't matter how you look, it's only personality" is lying. Same thing with money. Any girl that tells you different is lying.

I don't see any ads in personal sites that say

"I don't care what he looks like, and he doesn't even have to have a job. He can be an ugly lazy **** who sits around on the couch all day eating Twinkies and outweigh the couch he sits on. As long as he has a great personality, we will get along great."

Those are called lies.

How you look and your work ethic / financial stability level is very important to women. They usually know within the first few seconds of interaction whether or not they wanna give up the pussy or not, and how you are dressed/present yourself/look/smell/act are all important factors in this event going your way.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Cyborg, define "pothead." Otherwise, I may have to give up the title I so devoutly strive to uphold.

Well, that's not true. I'm way too smug for that. And hungry, soooo hungry...

I blame the media...
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

i like when a guy is straight to the point. straight to the freakin' point!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Cyborg, define "pothead."
    He did. Its oxy moron.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    He did. Its oxy moron.
    Hahahaha. Ya, good one. Like the new "nihilist" title, BTW. Not that it matters since I don't exist...

it is easier trying to build antimatter and then keeping it stable then understanding a woman's mind. the only thing i know for sure is that most, not all, most women appreciate and understand honesty.

so be honest dude.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Oh, and anyone who tells you "It doesn't matter how you look, it's only personality" is lying. Same thing with money. Any girl that tells you different is lying.
    what makes you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by C4RL

Well, looks definately do help but I find the key is to make them smile/laugh or to find something in common that you can talk to that sparks their interest. It is said that a woman makes up her mind whether she is going to like being with you in the first five minutes so first impressions are everything. Eye contact is key too and if you can get some touching going on that helps promote any connection. (i.e. a pat on a leg, a gentle nudge, etc).

I feel looks help as well but i found some1 completely opposite from what i would consider my type as far as looks go. He must have a outgoing and witty personality, secure and confident but not to the point of obnoxous. Willing 2 open up his life to u by meeting his friends, sharing feelings and showing you he really cares. If i call my man i expect to b called back in a reasonable amount of time. When he says he'll be there he should be. Actions speak louder then words.

Some of the smartest people I know, the most spiritual and intelligent, the ones that you can actually have a great informative conversation with is potheads. Simply because they do drugs, doesn't mean they can't be an intellectual.

Lys is mine..All mine..
    Sine Nomine, 100% agree with you. Im not a pothead but I have these crazy out of this world interesting conversations with potheads its insane.
    When i talk to sports fans i ten to yawn within the first 2 minutes.
    Oh man i love potheads lollllllllll

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast