+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are guys a softie when it comes to girls/girlfriends?

Are guys a softie when it comes to girls/girlfriends?

softie as in feels vulnerable when their girlfriend cries, or hurt, or sick. Wants to be by their side and take care of them

My boyfriend wants to always spoil me and wants to do his best to provide for me. We only been going out for 5 months. It's like when he gets mad, he forgives me but needs to calm down for couple days or weeks or months to get over it. He got mad at me for something I said, but when I had my head down and looked all guilty and innocence. He dragged me and made me sit on his lap and I saw a smile on his face like it's glowed lol. So are men softies, not saying all but most?

I said I felt weak and tired and he said he wants to baby me and take care of me. When I feel sick or have stomachache he makes sure i'm ok and gets worried. He even worries when I go out with my friends like clubbing which I only went once when I started dating him. He always tells me not to get too crazy or wild and he always want to make sure i'm ok

im not talking about those insensitive guys... who only cares about themselves. I know all guys isn't a softie, but when it comes to love and things like that.