+ Follow This Topic

Thread: baseball bewilderment

baseball bewilderment

here goes nothing.

my first year of college i met a guy who played baseball for the school. i met him through my then roommate. more or less his roommate and my roommate knew eachother before she had came to this college so they were great friends. we soon were going over to their apartment to watch a weekly tv series. this soon became going to baseball parties together. now i say "together" but not actually as a date... come on, this is college. anyways so we'd always run into eachother at parties every weekend. flirt with our eyes across the room and sometimes id step outside for some air and hed follow. we'd exchanged numbers and it eventually led to him wanting me to stay the night at his place.

this ended up not being a booty call, although his words exactly were how he wanted to "make love" to me, not "have sex" with me. now is this just a guy thing to reel us in or what? anyways. he knew i liked him. unfortunately my senior year his then girlfriend had died in a car crash, he was madly in love with her and still wasnt over her even as a beautiful girl stood wanting him now. i tried my hardest to make him see. we ended up sleeping together once but he ended up not finishing up the year at school and returned home because he became depressed over the death of his girlfriend.

so every now and then he texts me, last night being one of those nights. once again he's saying "ive always knows your the type of girl to hold me down and give me everything you have" and also "youre the only one i pushed away and wished i hadnt" WHAT THE HECK IS WITH YOU GUYS!?!?!? now today he still has yet to answer a text i asked him from last night or answer my phone call so im done trying momentarily.

we had an instant connection when we first met, he didnt want me then but NOW he chooses to text me? is he bored? is he being genuine? do you think he regrets it? or is it just not that deep?

men, i need your advice PLEASE!

You're talking about stuff that took place over a long period of time. From what you've wrote, it seems the connection might have been more on your part. Just take it slow and see hot it develops now.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest