+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel like I need to end our relationship

I feel like I need to end our relationship

My bf of 8 months has taken himself away to France with his friends literally the day after we move into our new flat, leaving me alone in a new flat in a new part of town. He is tight for rent/bills for this month because of paying for this holiday and then on the holiday he loses a ring i hand made from silver for him...

But this for me is just yet another thing. He rarely says sorry. Can't tell me what he can improve saying he's perfect. And whenever I complain about not feeling valued or wanted he uses the excuse that he's too busy. Whenever I want to talk about the future he doesn't want to and sometimes gets angry.

I love him so so much. I really do, but I don't know if I can continue being unvalued or potentially let myself be his filler partner until the next.

So the relationship is rocky yet you've moved in together after only 8 months. Seriously. Sorry to be blunt (I know Cerby won't like it) but are you really so stupid?

I know, it was stupid. These past few months we've both been going through a lot of stress etc, but I think I have managed to make time/effort for our relationship even still... I guess I was hoping that a grand gesture would help us make a fresh start, but he's taken the shine off with his selfish behaviour going away on holiday just as we move in.

I think you already know what the answer is. If this guy is making you feel so crap, why continue with the relationship? He isn't going to change, so either you accept him warts and all, or end it and meet someone who treats you with more respect.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sit him down and have a talk about your relationship and finances and be as firm as possible. Don't sound whiny and annoying. You need to let him know that you are concerned about your future and if things don't change that it's better to end it now.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Chris0516 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Muiin1 View Post
    My bf of 8 months has taken himself away to France with his friends literally the day after we move into our new flat, leaving me alone in a new flat in a new part of town. He is tight for rent/bills for this month because of paying for this holiday and then on the holiday he loses a ring i hand made from silver for him...

But this for me is just yet another thing. He rarely says sorry. Can't tell me what he can improve saying he's perfect. And whenever I complain about not feeling valued or wanted he uses the excuse that he's too busy. Whenever I want to talk about the future he doesn't want to and sometimes gets angry.

I love him so so much. I really do, but I don't know if I can continue being unvalued or potentially let myself be his filler partner until the next.
    He sounds like a 'player', not the 'genuine article'.