+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get through

How to get through

Hello females,

first off all I want to introducte myself. I am 25 years young and I think I have found the love of my life. My first relationship started when I was 20 years old, and it ended a few years ago. I am looking for someone very sweet, attractive and lovely... and I think I found one!

If you're up for a long read, you females are my only hope

It started about 1,5 months ago, we met through an online chat and I began talking to her. A few hours later, after I came back from a party she wrote me back and we talked through the whole night. It was an amazing conversation, with lots of indepth questions and discussions. This went on for about a month, 2-3 times a week until we decided to cam.

Now, this is what she said to me through chat. I summed most of the things up, because posting 200 pages of chat isn't really going to help.

She called me:

- Sweet
    - Her Buddha ( her guidence to a better life )
    - Lovely
    - Cute

On top of that she was very touched and surprised I was so open, honest, understanding towards her and she kept questioning herself why I was like that. She, and I quoted " I have never met someone like you who is so open and honest, loving and caring towards me. " She is a bit overweight, has low selfasteem ( is that a correct word for not a good image about herself ) and she knows she can't be in a relationship because she doesn't trust people + she get's jealous fast.

I been asking her out 1 week after we met and she said she would love to but she wants to get to know me first. Then 3 weeks later and she asked why I was pushing her. And with my stupid head I actually asked her out yesterday but she didn't reply. I appologised after 1 day of pressure because I didn't want to lose her.

After we started camming she actually showed a lot of her body and we even had... camsex with eachother. She didn't want to show her private parts and didn't want to see mines, but she teased me a lot. She always talks about sex with me out of the blue and 2 days ago she asked if I would mind if she would give me a BJ. I asked her if she wanted an honest answer... and she got a honest answer. She was pretty shocked, so I asked her what she would like if I would go down on her, but she quickly blamed me for "whining" about sex and tried to shove the guilt and shame in my shoes. She keeps asking me about personal experiences with men/woman ( while I had none with man ) and when I want to redirect the question to her she totally blocks out. Whenever we cam, I love to see her laugh and I love to do silly stuff. She told me she loves my voice, the voice acting I do and she gets quite horny from it.

I hope you're still reading, because I am well confused about this. So, we can talk about sex and get eachother horny and we can also change subjects to some deeper thoughts. She sometimes wears something revealing and last time she wore kitty-ears to impress me ( I think )

I feel attracted to her, both psychicaly as mentally. I love her personality and how she is and I don't mind her beeing a bit overweight. I know where she works but I'm pretty sure I blew it all because of asking her out a 3rd time while I promissed not to. I want her to know how beautiful she is and take her insecurity away...

She doesn't want me to come over to her job, because she doesn't want me to see her in her working clothes... this means when my friends and I want to go to MacDonalds we have to ride 15 min to another location because I always make up excuses not to go to the MacDonalds in the city... She is going on a trip for 2 weeks to Turkey with her BFF, who she said 2 times she had feelings for but her BFF is gay...

To conclude this post, she asked me about a "friend" who was overweight, but she actually asked questions about herself. She is very insecure about her body, while I simply love it. She shows signals that everything is okay, yet she doesn't want to make the move ( I do ) and she keeps saying she just wants to be friends.

Normally I accept these kinds of requests, but I don't want to be friendzoned like I have been with earlier girls I used to like. I want to be romantic for her, give her what she wants and love her like no one ever did before. She never had a relationship before and she doesn't know how to get one.

Females on this forum, I am sometimes hopelessly romantic and I want to give this woman everything she wants.
    Last edited by Confused25; 10-07-12 at 08:23 AM.

You just wasted 1.5 months of your life. All she is doing is using you for the attention but has no intention of being with you. I feel most of what she says is bull sh it. I bet she does have a BF or she has a penis, but wants to keep that from you because she wants this obligated attention you give her. Sorry to say this but you have been dooped, yer an idiot. You can't have her.....all she is, is one big cock tease and you got suckered. After 3 weeks if the deal couldn't be sealed you should have told her you are out, it's over.
    Last edited by smackie9; 10-07-12 at 10:25 AM.

BTW most of those chunky girls out there would love to have a BF.....you need to look for the ones that will do you right, and not one that mess with your head.

How do you know this for sure? More people say it but I don't want to hurt her And I don't want to get hurt myself either...

is she really insecure or is she playing? She feels like she's going into a sort of "drunken state" when she sexcams with me then when she's done she is so shy again and wants to leave asap...

Insecure or not, if a girl wants you bad enough they don't mess around, the want to be with you no matter what. A girl will drop everything ( studies, family, work, BF, BFF) just to be with someone she really likes, desires, wants.

I'm trying to find excuses not to see the truth, we met 1,5 months ago... you really think there is no future for her and me? Even tough what she said?

Quote Originally Posted by Confused25 View Post
    I'm trying to find excuses not to see the truth
    You got that right. You have wasted 1.5 months of your life.
    Oh, I have a question. Is camsex where you masturbate using your webcam? Why not meet a real person and have real sex. I can assure you it's real fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You got that right. You have wasted 1.5 months of your life.
    Oh, I have a question. Is camsex where you masturbate using your webcam? Why not meet a real person and have real sex. I can assure you it's real fun.
    I've been very active when I was a bit younger, but lately I just want more then just... one night stands. I want a deep relationship instead of just ****ing a girl once and leave her like trash.

I've been very active when I was a bit younger, but lately I just want more then just... one night stands. I want a deep relationship instead of just ****ing a girl once and leave her like trash.
    If you want a real relationship why are you limiting yourself to only speaking to this girl online. If she doesn't want to meet, then you're wasting time. I like online dating, but I don't waste my time with flakes.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I'm trying to find excuses not to see the truth, we met 1,5 months ago... you really think there is no future for her and me? Even tough what she said?
    You have OCD??? You keep asking over and over even tho you have been told, by her and us......it's not going to change no matter how many times you ask. Get over it.

If a girl does not want to meet in 2 weeks of 1st talking to her online you will NEVER its gonna go noware. Love of your life....way ahead of yourself....see if she talks to you after a month of meeting her then only maybe can you say it might go somewhere.

Thanks I'm sometimes a bit hard headed. She's going on vacation sunday and until then I do not want to talk to her. I know for sure she won't talk to me neither so I just leave it to this. I had my fun time with her, but as you ( and mostly others ) say it's over then I have to drop her. Topic closed

If its does not seem right you should let it go and move on. How to move on? well its up to you. You know best what works for you. I suggest to socialize more often.