+ Follow This Topic

Thread: grrrrr

grrrrr

Ok, so I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks, we've been out a couple of times on dates, there's been kissing, hand holding, cuddling etc. He was even questioning if we are properly going out (like bf/gf). Now we were supposed to go out on Friday, and we arranged where, just not when. So it got quite late (about 6.30) until i txt him saying "I guess we're not meeting up?" and he replied from a mates phone saying his phone was broke, he had a load of coursework to do and he would let me know as soon as so we could "get back on track" (his words) does that seem an excuse? It's quite out of character really as he is a lovely guy and is always txting me and stuff. Now this was Friday, its now Wednesday. Should I be concerned?
    aah, bisto

I would...He blew you off on a friday night right? And he used he's friends phone 2 call you back? I could b way off track but it sounds to me like he's not being totally honest. He should have called you earlier on friday to cancel or at least tried to set up another time to go out like on Sat. or something. You havent heard from him since then either? I'd put the ball back in your court!

He txt off his mates phone cos his was broke
    aah, bisto

I guess it's still broke?? Maybe this is true but he hasn't made any effort to get in touch with you and I still think you shouldn't have had 2 b the one to call him fri..sorry. Do not settle for anything less than what you really want. There are to many great guys out there

yeah . wait and watch but do not suspect till u have had absolute proof.

hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by zas
    He txt off his mates phone cos his was broke
    if his phone is broke, how did he know you txt'd him in the first place?

i dont know =( this is why im suspicious. maybe he could read txts but not reply blah blah blah but whatever, this is majorly pissing me off
    aah, bisto

you shouldn't have 2 b going through this so soon in ur relationship..if this type of stuff is going on now i doubt it'll get better. sorry...